Fu*%face Von Clownstick

evo

No one, including myself, ever said it was fake. Or did you just assume that's what I was saying? Seems about right...
So what’s your solution? Just let it cull the weak? Remember for about every death there are 19 who get life long damage. About 50% of that 19 it’s debilitating for life. Nationally we have over 150k infected. You do the math. Feel fine rolling the dice? Want to roll those dice with your wife? Kids? Other family?
We have a member here, who is also in WA, he’s been down for months hardly able to take a few steps at a time. When can he go back to work? Will he fully recover? Will it come back later in life like chicken pox? Will it take him out then?

rico

As per the usual you are on the wrong side of an issue and seem to have completely missed the point Buck...

The young man was exercising his constitutional rights, was breaking no law, and was harming no one. The cop lost his cool and assaulted him plain and simple... If a cop can't keep his anger, emotions, and shit together then he needs to be fired and/or thrown in jail....

How do you feel about what the fucking thugs in camo did to this Navy vet Buck?

evo

Word is these federal goons are currently in Detroit, and are or soon to be in Chicago... soon there will be bodies on the ground, perhaps tonight, they will make Portland’s protests look like a date night under tear gas.

Bucknut

:hola:
Word is these federal goons are currently in Detroit, and are or soon to be in Chicago... soon there will be bodies on the ground....
Except there are (as of this moment) 17 people shot in Chicago TONIGHT. A Tuesday. Mostly if not all black. If black lives mattered to leftists THIS would be their focus. THIS.

As for that jackass on the skateboard...
F2EE3A03-F8B4-426C-9BBA-FA9CDEE4D486.jpeg

Go looking for trouble, don’t act like a bitch when you find it.

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
Go looking for trouble, don’t act like a bitch when you find it.
LIke the Navy guy who got his hand bludgeoned and broken? How was he looking for trouble? Watch the video as the unmarked thugs beat him down.

There is a world of difference in how death comes or is caused. If you can't discern the difference between the government of the United States sending anonymous goons to kidnap its own citizens you're totally clueless

THe goons at Homeland Security started honing their craft when they wouild grab people out of city halls when they were on their way to immigration hearings. Got better by grabbing families at the border.

Now they have their thuggery down and refined. Coupled with a compromised DOJ that serves the occupying force in the White House not to the Constitution and citizens sets things up for a very dangerous situation

There is a real fear that one of the HS goons gets shot or killed. That is the push set-up that would be the easy excuse for even more Fascist controls.

Right now the plans for the courtroom, detention facility and prison at Nuremberg,PA are being fine tuned. When the moment comes in late January to break ground the trials will begin.

owScott

As per the usual you are on the wrong side of an issue and seem to have completely missed the point Buck...

The young man was exercising his constitutional rights, was breaking no law, and was harming no one. The cop lost his cool and assaulted him plain and simple... If a cop can't keep his anger, emotions, and shit together then he needs to be fired and/or thrown in jail....

How do you feel about what the fucking thugs in camo did to this Navy vet Buck?

Rico i agree with you on the how they treated that Navy vet, utterly ridiculous. I think these are 2 entirely different situations. The guy on the skateboard got in somebodies personally space by swing that donut in their face to just provoke. He was being an asshole doing that there was no point to it. They didnt beat him down just a push, then they arrested him, which was a bit to far. But the guy not in uniform was straight farward " put that shit in my face and i am going to beat your ass". However we feel about the police and whats happening today from the video the cops where just standing there they didnt need to be fucked with. I agree cops are held to a higher standard. This dude isnt helping anything he is just fanning the flames that are burning this country down. We dont need any more of this jackassery from either side. Sometimes no law is broken but it is just wrong. If we are ever going to solve some of our problems we must find some mutual respect. This kind of useless BS just polarizes us farther.

Last edited:

rico

It has zero to do with the dumbass kid on the skateboard, who by the way was breaking no laws.. This has to do with the actions of the police, who by the way assaulted this young man. Are we to just let the police decide when they can and cannot assault citizens who are not breaking any laws, or harming anyone. Fuck that... I have known way too many cops to do something as stupid as that. Is the new standard of when the cops can whoop someones ass nothing more than how annoyed the cop is? Fuck that.

If police officer cannot keep his anger, emotions, and shit together while he is doing his job to protect and serve the citizens of this nation, then he should be fired immediately...Let's also not forget that they are our employees, and are payed with our taxpayer dollars. If you or I were to assault someone just because they pissed us off, guess where we would be headed... Fucking jail. Are to police who have sworn an oath to uphold our laws somehow above those very laws... Not in my world...

owScott

Saw an interview tonight with the Navy vet. He wasnt provoking anybody and he took it like a man and wasnt blaming anyone and said it wasnt about him it was about BLM. The skateboard dude straight up was provoking people with zero agenda other than attention. Then played the victum.
It has zero to do with the dumbass kid on the skateboard, who by the way was breaking no laws.. This has to do with the actions of the police, who by the way assaulted this young man. Are we to just let the police decide when they can and cannot assault citizens who are not breaking any laws, or harming anyone. Fuck that... I have known way too many cops to do something as stupid as that. Is the new standard of when the cops can whoop someones ass nothing more than how annoyed the cop is? Fuck that.

If police officer cannot keep his anger, emotions, and shit together while he is doing his job to protect and serve the citizens of this nation, then he should be fired immediately...Let's also not forget that they are our employees, and are payed with our taxpayer dollars. If you or I were to assault someone just because they pissed us off, guess where we would be headed... Fucking jail. Are to police who have sworn an oath to uphold our laws somehow above those very laws... Not in my world...
I agree with 98% of your response. I am not saying the cops handled it right, they didnt and should be held accountable. I am saying there needs to be a basic level of respect for each other, cops included. There was zero reason for him to do this other than to just show disrespect. He had no point or agenda. Those jackasses in the news reinacting George Floyds death werent breaking any laws but it was just wrong. IMO just because it isnt against the law doesnt make something OK. It does have something to do with the dude with the skateboard, he was involved how could it not. Video shows him ride over to the cops from a distance. The cops where just standing there. That dude initiated the whole conflict, which doesnt excuse the cops actions but I dont buy into this victum role crap. He must accept SOME responsiblity for his role as well as the cop should be punished and fired. The skater dude being entirely blameless is where my opinion differs.

JeffGu

Now, there's some irony... a troll that fails to understand how someone could show up at the party that doesn't give a shit about the cause, only about dropping turds in the punch bowl.

Burrapeg

Wait... how would “peaceful protestors” kill an officer?:nocausagracia:
It would likely be in self-defense, from what I have seen in the news. These Feds don't even announce who they are when they grab people off the street from unmarked vans, and they are using extremely brutal tactics, often tactics that have been outlawed for the local cops. Also, it has been obvious from the beginning that a lot of troublemakers and riff-raff are coming out of the woodwork and mixing in with the protesters. These are usually the people doing the damage, not the genuine BLM protesters. It is significant that both Portland and Seattle mayors have asked Trump not to escalate the situation by sending these people in. To do this without the approval of the local state government is absolutely wrong. This is not a dictatorship. Conservatives are always screaming about their freedoms being infringed on, like with the mask mandates. This unwanted Federal police presence is about the most serious infringement that I have seen in a long time but somehow it seems OK suddenly to you right leaners. Maybe Trump should have deployed his goons with the lock-down protests too? A lot of those protesters were carrying guns and seemed a lot less peaceful than your average black mom.

Birdyman88

Maybe DHS has sold out their morals, but our regular military has demonstrated time and again they're holding true to their oath in spite of Trump's attacks on them. Superintendent Sean Buck of the US Naval Academy gives a highly relevant address to the 1,000+ class of 2024 starting at 14:00. That's a real leader there up there speaking. I rest easy knowing these young men and women will be running the Navy and ultimately our country very soon.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom