Fu*%face Von Clownstick

Burrapeg

To loath and detest the actions of Trump is neither left or right.....It's called being a concerned American....
More and more prominent Republicans are backing away from him. However, in reference to what IvyTree said, there are indeed many things about Trump that are GREAT (his caps). His ego, his incompetence for the office, his selfishness, his bigotry, his popularity with the less intelligent and less educated, his lack of diplomatic skills. All these things are certainly great.

rico

40 states with rising Covid cases, 25 states with rising Covid deaths, and a new study showing older children spread Covid as much as adults..With all this happening Trumps and his followers are still calling for our schools to open in a month..Fucking idiots....

eastsidetimber

40 states with rising Covid cases, 25 states with rising Covid deaths, and a new study showing older children spread Covid as much as adults..With all this happening Trumps and his followers are still calling for our schools to open in a month..Fucking idiots....
Rico, you live in Cali right? Keep believing the nonsense, let the government shut you down again so you cant provide for your family, and keep wearing that mask. Right bud?

Burrapeg

Rico, you live in Cali right? Keep believing the nonsense, let the government shut you down again so you cant provide for your family, and keep wearing that mask. Right bud?
Nonsense? Really? You think over 140,000 people and almost a thousand doctors and nurses in the US dead from this stuff is nonsense? Looks like Bucknut has a soulmate here on the thread.

eastsidetimber

Nonsense? Really? You think over 140,000 people and almost a thousand doctors and nurses in the US dead from this stuff is nonsense? Looks like Bucknut has a soulmate here on the thread.
Unfortunate so many people are just eating up the fear the news networks are feeding them. Every single one of us will have had covid by the time this is all said and done if it's as contagious as they say...so you can continue living your life, or go hide in a hole and live in fear. But I'm sure wearing a mask will keep you and your neighbor safe burrapeg

evo

Unfortunate so many people are just eating up the fear the news networks are feeding them. Every single one of us will have had covid by the time this is all said and done if it's as contagious as they say...so you can continue living your life, or go hide in a hole and live in fear. But I'm sure wearing a mask will keep you and your neighbor safe burrapeg
Sweet now let’s all get it at once, toss that deck of cards up and see who lives and who dies because the hospital beds are full. Not to mention the societal implications, let’s just toss a grenadine into a pot of soup.

eastsidetimber

Sweet now let’s all get it at once, toss that deck of cards up and see who lives and who dies because the hospital beds are full. Not to mention the societal implications, let’s just toss a grenadine into a pot of soup.
Haha wow, is it evo or governor Inslee posting on treebuzz?

rico

I live in NorCal.. So fucking what...Not sure what that has do with the nearly 140,000 dead Americans, and the fact that 40 states have rising Covid cases and 25 states have rising Covid deaths? Those are facts which just happen to be the opposite of nonsense....

The wife and I are providing just fine, and I only wear a mask in public when I am entering a place of business, which is very rare. In my daily life I practice social distancing. You get too close you get one verbal warning.. After that it's a smack in the ear...Has worked well for me thus far. Thanks for your concern though, bud....

Last edited:

Burrapeg

. . . Or did you just assume that's what I was saying? Seems about right...
That seems a reasonable assumption after you called it nonsense and hysteria. If you want to buy into that way of thinking, it is a free country; but it is entirely ppossible to go about one's life as best as one can and still practice the precautions the experts are begging us to use. We can listen to those experts or we can choose to listen to the 'expert' in the White House. I notice he has even started wearing a mask, now that half his own campaign staff have the virus now.

Bucknut

I don't think that ended the way he thought it would.

The fact that half this country sympathizes with the 25 year old man-child who still rides a skateboard and openly taunts police officers is the real issue.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom