Fu*%face Von Clownstick

JeffGu

After a busy month of trolling themselves, the Patriot-Militia-Boogaloo-Wingnut-Trumpster crowd showed up for all kinds of "antifa flag-burning events" that were, of course COMPLETE BULLSHIT but did serve to let these clowns self-infect themselves with Covid-19. After missing all those busloads of antifa types that were invading small towns across Merika to cause mayhem and burn flags, which was also a bunch of self-trolling bullshit, they at least got to march with their Trump and Confederate flags and get some fresh Covid air.

Then Connie Bernard, after getting busted shopping online during a East Baton Rouge School Board meeting, claimed the photos of her laptop just showed a popup ad and that she was taking notes and researching BLM stuff. But, it was a government issued laptop, and local media requested the browser search history file, which they got, and sure enough... bitch was lying. She really was shopping online during the meeting, and only stopped during the public comments portion. She even put an item in her shopping cart. There's time-stamped logs of your computer activities, but some people just can't seem to understand that techno-babble, scientifical type stuff. When you get busted wasting the taxpayer's money, lying about it is the first order of business. The New Nazi Order learns this right from their Orange Shitler who believes that there is no crime you cannot lie your way out of.

I'm also concerned about that scientific correlation between Covid-19 infection rates and blue states. It seems that the whole theory just got blown the fuck right out of the water, this week.

Then there's Alexander John Feaster and his Nazi flag. A woman partying across the street from him, on a dare, tried to snatch his flag. When he came out of the house with a gun, she dropped it in the driveway, but Alexander apparently believes it's his God given right to blast folks who engage in petty vandalism, so he shot her four times. Now, he's shocked that he was arrested. Imagine that.

rico

But you can Photoshop it....;)

Maybe it’s real, maybe not? Why is G Max looking at a different camera? Anyway, a still pic is far less incriminating (or nauseating) than the videos of Clinton will be:LOL:
Thats strange because I don't recall seeing any Çlinton's in the video of Trump and Epstein partying at Maro Lago. All I remember is Donny and Jeffrey staring at those young cheerleader like they were chum in the water....as they both looked like a couple sharks circling their prey....

Bucknut

All I remember is Donny and Jeffrey staring at those young cheerleader like they were chum in the water....as they both looked like a couple sharks circling their prey....
Were you there? Cool. Why were there young cheerleaders at a swanky billionaire bash at Mar a Lago? I’m assuming they were in uniform, otherwise how did you identify them as cheerleaders?

I kid.

rico

It wasn't a swanky bash at Maro Lago. It was a low rent trailer park party at Maro Lago in which Donny and Jeffrey got to perv on young cheerleaders from the Buffalo Bills and the Washington Redskins... Watch old "grab em by the pussies" as he is playing grab ass with the young woman. Donald truly is the worst of the worst, and a man completely devoid of a single redeeming quality.

Burrapeg

COVID update:

Total US deaths in kids under 15, Feb. 1 thru July 1 ... 29

Flu update, same time frame, kids under 15...

The kids not dying themselves is only part of the issue. They can still pass it around and then bring it home to their parents and grandparents. This stuff is not the flu; it is far easier to catch and a lot more deadly on older folks. Almost every state that reopened too quickly (notice they were mostly Red states) is having a dramatic increase in hospitalizations. Just talked to a friend in Houston and the hospitals there are reaching critical capacity, where they will shortly have to start deciding who to turn away.

Burrapeg

It is also good to remember that the teachers are not kids. Any older teacher is going to be vulnerable, and it is becoming more apparent all the time that younger people are just as vulnerable if they have any health issues already. Texas seems to be taking a reasonable approach in the midst of their spikes. I think the governor just said that parents will have the option of remote schooling and that masks will be required inside schools. It is mindboggling how so many Americans still do not see the seriousness of this pandemic. We are still only in the initial stages of it and we already have a terrrible death toll, the worst in the World. It is truly a statement of how selfish, shallow, and consumer oriented our culture is.

Last edited:

evo

Bucknut

You do know Obama built the infamous cages, which were used long before Trump, right?

And yes, school is safe. Kids tend to have a relatively small viral load, for reasons not yet understood. This makes them less dangerous to adults who might be vulnerable.

This from the American Academy of Pediatrics:
E3A9D6D3-2DDE-4EA1-A3E1-51B41E3CDAD2.png

rico

"What we don't know yet is the degree to which children can transmit the virus," said Danielle Zerr, an infectious disease expert at Seattle Children's Hospital.

owScott

COVID update:

Total US deaths in kids under 15, Feb. 1 thru July 1 ... 29

Flu update, same time frame, kids under 15...

There should be no debate about opening schools.

Cut from the same cloth as the arguement that if you cant stop ALL gun violence then we shouldnt bother to try and prevent any. After all people die in car accidents and die slipping on soap in the shower and we dont outlaw cars and soap so why attempt to prevent any gun deaths. When did surpassing flu deaths become the standard for anything.

Last edited:

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom