3D printed gear hooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico

I titled it "3Dprinted Shembiner STYLE gear hooks,
And there it is. "3Dprinted Shembiner style hooks". Attempted to ride on the coat tails of the Shem, got called on it so he changed the title, then claimed it wasn't a Shem knockoff. Less than ZERO integrity.

Last edited:

rico

even if there was, mine isnt infringing on anything soooo, good luck playing stupid games, im tired of yall
Said the little boy who used the word "Shembiner" in his add. Said the same little boy who was less than honest about his attemp to reach out the CMI.....Tata for now son

treesap

1616256131742.png

here ya go, asking AGAIN, they didnt reply last time, if anyone gets butthurt about my design again, I feel sorry for you

rico

If we are to believe that this screenshot is genuine (no date or time), and believe your own words then you have just admitted that you did in fact try to sell your "3DShembiner gear hook" knockoff before ever attempting to reach out to CMI to find out if you could legally do so.

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.17.19 AM.png

As I said, less than ZERO integrity....

And just so we are clear here son. It was I who was first to inform folks here that there was No patent on the Shem... How did I know that? Because CMI quickly (less than an hour) responded to my inquiry concerning ownership and patents on the Shem...Odd that you couldn't find that out with nothing more than the click of the send button? Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Last edited:

treesap

I did infact contact them before, and they never replied, you can be stupid all you want, I don't care, im just going to ignore you, worked for every two year old ive been around, you wont be much different

treesap

"3Dprinted Shembiner stye gear hook" Yep, no infringing here....
your right, there is none, I only referenced the shembiner as the STYLE of my hook, as it is known what it is for, and what it does, ever seen a water bottle? they are the same, noone gets sued over those now do they? buzz off, im not wasting my time babysitting someone who has 4 braincells.

p.s im never doing business with you, nor will I ever respect you, you have lost any and all respect I ever had for you, not that it affects anyone, but your just wasting my time, which I WILL NOT TREAT NICELY

love
-"Son"

rico

your right, there is none, I only referenced the shembiner as the STYLE of my hook, as it is known what it is for, and what it does, ever seen a water bottle? they are the same, noone gets sued over those now do they? buzz off, im not wasting my time babysitting someone who has 4 braincells.

p.s im never doing business with you, nor will I ever respect you, you have lost any and all respect I ever had for you, not that it affects anyone, but your just wasting my time, which I WILL NOT TREAT NICELY

love
-"Son"
Knowing that I will never have the opportunity to "do business with you", or tap into your vast knowledge of cutting and climbing saddens me more than you know son...

rico

March 20th 2021.. Really? Nice try, but it appears your bullshit is a month late and a dollar short son... Zero integrity and honesty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom