Search results

  1. Jehinten

    Latest helmet comms

    I'm pretty sure they do, but do the 30K use the same docking station as the smh10? So you can just plug it in to an existing helmet setup.
  2. Jehinten

    Knee ascender attachment

    I picked this up from someone else on this site, I cannot recall who.
  3. Jehinten

    helmet with mesh visor

    If it's the pressure on your ears, they are adjustable on the bracket.
  4. Jehinten

    helmet with mesh visor

    It doesn't look too bad. Maybe the video is more clear that the provided instructions.
  5. Jehinten

    Latest helmet comms

    Just looking at images, they look like they'd snag on limbs easier than other models. They are bigger and have sharper corners/less rounded. That said, I'd like to try it out too for the increased communication distance and battery life
  6. Jehinten

    Cable hardware question

    I have the treestuff one, but no thimbles. The #2 rigging ring fits through the ring, I suspect cable thimble would with no problem.
  7. Jehinten

    Cable hardware question

    Forged Steel Rigging Ring | TreeStuff https://share.google/vIBp8EeglBZDJPUkw There is this ring as well. At first I thought it was the same one linked above, just at a more expensive price, but the spec sheet says it weighs more than double that other ring. Although the strength rating is the...
  8. Jehinten

    Latest helmet comms

    I currently have an sena 10s and I've had a 10r and smh10 in the past. Most others that I work with run an smh10 or 10s.
  9. Jehinten

    Latest helmet comms

    Reviving an older thread. What benefits would I get with a mesh unit if no one else has mesh? Is it worth upgrading?
  10. Jehinten

    Question on life support carabiners with auto locking bypass feature

    The way they function is you can do a "soft open" without it autolocking by not opening the gate all of the way. Once you open the gate fully and release it, the gate locks. I assume this would be useful if you were attaching multiple items individually onto the carabiner ‍. I bought one used...
  11. Jehinten

    Pics Load Improperly

    I screenshot any pics I want to upload, then upload the screenshots. Correct orientation each time. It's something about changing the file size. You can crop the image too
  12. Jehinten

    Today....

    Day 2 is done. I didn't get a lot of pics today, I was driving loads in the grapple truck quite a bit. The top of this tree was 6-50 yard grapple truck loads. 3 loads of just brush and 3 loads of firewood logs. The log in the Bobcat's grapple shows the diameter of some of these limbs.
  13. Jehinten

    Today....

    He didn't give me a reason, but I know it's not the lawn over here as it's a rental he owns. It is full of wounds like in the one Pic and deadwood. I've been here a few times over the years removing deadwood and broken limbs.
  14. Jehinten

    Today....

    She's a biggun. I forgot to mention, 21 cables under the canopy including a high voltage and transformer I had insulated for the job.
  15. Jehinten

    Today....

    Day one of a big Oak removal, the trunk is staying for now. Homeowner plans to remove it next year to split up the cost. We'll finish it tomorrow
  16. Jehinten

    Anyone still purchasing cranes?

    Not my crane, but I keep him pretty busy. This 50 ton and his treemek.
  17. Jehinten

    Knee ascender attachment

    I run my knee ascender on my left leg, bungee goes through the left lower dee and clipped to the right lower dee. This gives the bungee more room to travel than straight to the harness.
  18. Jehinten

    Teupen 69A boom angle sensor

    I thought the same on them sticking, which is why I started with cleaning and lubrication. The puzzling part is that they made contact on the rollers and followed the cam correctly, they just couldn't extend that last little bit (due to not going far enough into that recessed section) to...
  19. Jehinten

    Teupen 69A boom angle sensor

    This is my buddies lift. He has had a problem for a while where the lower boom would intermittently not slide out, and recently got to where it basically never worked. I looked it over and determined that since the lower boom must be fully raised before the boom would slide out, that there...
  20. Jehinten

    Big tree, no space

    There's wasn't any mention to me of the sidewalk being replaced, just observing that the sidewalk and roots are fighting for space. I'll look into the growth inhibitor, I've read very little on them and have never used any. I've not seen any part of the city use pavers for sidewalks...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom