Search results

  1. D

    Today....

    Gah I can’t wait to get up there
  2. D

    Today....

    Guess I should have offered to whack it Could have ruined someone’s day
  3. D

    Work Photos

    A gecko? Tree is diseased (canker) and doomed eventually. Maybe I should have cut it back more but it was getting close to the main base of the codominants, I dunno. Guys had 9 smaller ones in a row all sick I took down a couple years ago. The trimmer guys might have spread it, or spores...
  4. D

    Work Photos

  5. D

    Today....

    :-(
  6. D

    Stump Cut Troubles

    Keeps from dulling better pulling out. If the bar is long enough and the saw has the power (all mine do :-D), I plunge through the center and rotate so the top and bottom of the bar are both cutting but pulling out of the dirty bark. I really like the husky roller guide in the field.
  7. D

    Today....

  8. D

    Work Photos

  9. D

    Tree failed with no warning

    Perhaps tap as one ascends to check for soundness…
  10. D

    Today....

    My daughter came with me to pick up some heavy fab tables today
  11. D

    Today....

  12. D

    Work Photos

  13. D

    Work Photos

    Every time I try to post pics, the buttons take me to tracked lifts
  14. D

    Today....

    Whacked a couple trees and saved a fallen camper
  15. D

    Work Photos

    Ok
  16. D

    Work Photos

    Parts of this thing were trying to get the house. Tree should just go but wherever. Stopped for photo op.
  17. D

    Today....

    He doesn’t mess around cutting firewood.the did this today, I pretty did down only, and bucked until I ran out of gas.
  18. D

    Today....

    The first larger one on the left you can see didn’t hold hinge at all. I estimated correctly on the pull angle and gun compensation.
  19. D

    Today....

    Two if you swipe over. Dead…they tend to be hollow rotten brittle untrustworthy. Fear of breakage. 15k winch on a hill. Back and side weight, stood up with the winch, then drive for speed. Line was probably about level. I figured I’d rather pull harder low than have something bust and total...
  20. D

    Today....


New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom