Search results

  1. D

    Work Photos

    I put together the whole story Pretty cool when you get a crusty old oak to go that far off the lean
  2. D

    Work Photos

    Might be some nice slabs in there
  3. D

    Work Photos

  4. D

    Work Photos

    Might be able to stop by late mid october.
  5. D

    Work Photos

  6. D

    Work Photos

  7. D

    Work Photos

    ?
  8. D

    PNW get together

    October anyone?
  9. D

    Truck Refurbishing

    Mechanics before art. What truck and powertrain?
  10. D

    Bid that tree!

    Maybe. But they are $240/hr. The teles are nearly free. I have an idea to attach a winch or maybe just a cable and pulley to a 10k rigging scale at the cab
  11. D

    Bid that tree!

    … it I’m probably underestimating the foliage, that’s the part that gives me doubts.
  12. D

    Bid that tree!

    Th They are sticky which was strange to me as I thought that was a conifer thing. I took down and hauled off 9 smaller ones for this guy a while back. Me and two guys in one day one forklift. Those I could drop with a little thought and redirecting. This one I’ll probably be up in the...
  13. D

    Bid that tree!

    Yeah they’re good for felling and redirecting Maybe not a true ficus just in the family?
  14. D

    Bid that tree!

    You know what, both corners are bent now from limb drop. Drop the fence and flop flop flop and the fence guy can fix it.
  15. D

    Bid that tree!

    I’ll probably try to get both teles out there with operators and I’ll feed both of them from the man lift. One of my welders has a pretty healthy chipper, and another has some big gooseneck dump trailers. The foliage is the only thing that I think might slow us down. I did one that was a 75’...
  16. D

    Bid that tree!

    We removed all that dead stuff (canker) a couple few months ago with the Tele. It still has canker here and there. Dropping limbs and not shading much that needs shaded. Also they are tired of the leaves in the yard and very tired of in the pool.
  17. D

    Bid that tree!

    Bwahahaha!
  18. D

    Bid that tree!

    Has teh canker
  19. D

    Bid that tree!

    Yes This is the way Yes No Fields, access Indian laurel - ficus Big Two sides Shed, pool house, fence
  20. D

    Bid that tree!

    I have 3-4 crane buddies. They scared of trees.

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom