Coffee and beef are at record highs! No wonder I'm so fucking angry
https://www.facebook.com/WJTV12/posts/grocery-prices-are-rising-as-beef-coffee-hit-record-highs/1200533122112225/
Just as Charlie Kirk had every right to share his racist and misogynistic views, Illhan has every right to call him out on it. She also has a right and a duty to call out those who are attempting to white wash this mans words. We still have eyes and ears for gawd sake...
Trump's DOJ did this a day or 2 after the sacrificial distraction (Kirk killing).
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2025/sep/17/justice-department-study-far-right-extremist-violence
There is wisdom in Noah's post #6. Hard greasy/slippery ropes and hitch cordage with similar properties is a recipe for failure. I am a light climber and have had great success with 8mm HRC and 8mm beeline on kernmantle.
As you know I recently made the decision to hang up my saddle and spurs and move on to the next chapter in my life. Physically I felt like I could go for another decade, but mentally I was fucking done. This thing that I loved for so long no longer brought me joy and the thought of another big...
As far as I can tell no one is asking you to give up your rights, or harming you in any way, so why are you so opposed to people living their lives as they see fit?