White's. Been wearing their Smokejumper and Ranch boots for 40+ years. Had a boot fetish since the moment I first put my foot in a pair.
https://whitesboots.com/products/the-original-smokejumper
https://whitesboots.com/products/the-original-farmer-rancher
Other great handmade PNW boot...
Got the Smoke Jumpers all oiled up for a few months in the mountains. Anyone who hasn't owned a pair of legit PNW hand lasted, hand welted, and hand sewn boots doesn't know what they are missing..Magic when broken in.
Hex screws all the way. More expensive and slower than using a nail gun, but I find I get far superior and stronger finished product. Redwood grain is so linear that it is very prone to splitting, so pre-drilling is a must. Pre-drilling when using a nail gun? Nope. Another reason I use screws...
Yea. I have been a bit of a nomad recently, and I personally love it. This is lumber I milled from some decent second growth and was it always intended to be used for projects like this (decks, fences, gates, and such). The HO's will give it a light sanding (no stain/sealer) and let the sea air...
Fascism is runnin' amok in the land of the free and home of the brave. ICE is now claiming that they can forcible enter homes without a judicial warrant?
https://abcnews.go.com/US/ice-memo-allows-agents-enter-homes-judicial-warrant/story?id=129436766
And I could introduce you to a half dozen well spoken Venezuelan's who are vehemently opposed to what Trump has done in their country.
If America's history in matter like this is any indictor, then seeing a "great improvement" in the lives of the average Venezuelan is a fucking pipe dream at...
Its real, and it is already having serious repercussions. Lets remember that the EU is the 2nd largest economy on the planet and they have put a pause on the EU/American trade agreement. The EU is also looking to activate its 'Anti-Coercion Instrument,' known as the 'trade bazooka'. On top of...
What The Actual Fuck? Do we really need anymore evidence that the petulant little man child is utterly unqualified (on every level) to be our commander in chief? 25th amendment anyone...
It's all coming home to roost, and America is gonna be on our own for the forseeable future.. Serves us fucking right!
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/european-union-and-mercosur-bloc-sign-landmark-free-trade-agreement...
Trump takes the next step in implementing Putin's life long dream of destroying NATO. As an added benefit the cost of living will rise and life will get a little harder for the American people. A win win...
Looting festival? You do understand what a general strike actually is?
Some poor guy? A group of far right ICE supporters engaged in a conflict with Anti ICE protester and got their asses kicked with water balloons in sub zero temps.. Boo fucking hoo! At least they were not shot in the face a...