Search results

  1. VenasNursery

    Today....

    Put our car on a ferry once to Hatteras island N.C and when we got home maybe ten days later it looked like fur growing on the engine compartment under the hood from what I thought was from the saltwater and sea mist from being on the ship. I couldn’t believe it maybe I had some cheap Detroit...
  2. VenasNursery

    Home birthing hippies

  3. VenasNursery

    New CDL Requirements

    They are
  4. VenasNursery

    New MS400c

    We run 20” on our 400’s and what a beast for its size
  5. VenasNursery

    Logos, branding, shirts, etc.

    Congratulations sounds great and you’re able to switch careers and make life more enjoyable for you.
  6. VenasNursery

    Food Thread

    Correct
  7. VenasNursery

    Food Thread

    Looks great! Wish I could post my pics but it is what it is. Don’t know how to make my pics worst to be able to post and I suppose I don’t care to find out. I wish someone would update whatever it takes to be able to post better quality photos! It ain’t like any of our eyes are getting better...
  8. VenasNursery

    Refusing irresponsible tree work

    Removals I totally agree but topping or bad pruning mainly property line trims I will refuse if not done correctly and also neighbors on agreement of the project being done correctly.
  9. VenasNursery

    Today....

    Happy Father’s Day!
  10. VenasNursery

    Hiring in Findlay, Ohio

    Sounds like a great opportunity
  11. VenasNursery

    F250 Dump Thoughts

    Can and chassis 550 vs 350 at most is 1000lbs difference so not that much difference
  12. VenasNursery

    more fun with knucklebooms

    Teamwork = Dreamwork
  13. VenasNursery

    Compact Bulldog Bone

    Have a great holiday weekend Sir!
  14. VenasNursery

    business value evaluation

    It’s kind of sad after building something your whole life and it’s only worth maybe 50% of the equipment that you have purchased if you’re lucky. Seems like total fuckery! But 100% true
  15. VenasNursery

    How's the work flow?

    Ditto
  16. VenasNursery

    How's the work flow?

    Definitely thankful for what we do have
  17. VenasNursery

    How's the work flow?

    Still slow but staying steady 3-4 weeks booked and that’s terrible for us this time of the year. On a positive note phones have picked up in the last week but prices are cheap right now.
  18. VenasNursery

    Lets see some shit... Shitty tree work picks from other companies in your area.

    100% The sad part is that they have no clue and think they are doing the right thing.
  19. VenasNursery

    Work Photos

    Great picture

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom