Search results

  1. southsoundtree

    Trail Cam and Wildlife Thread

    Not my camera...more mountain lions spotted nearby to my house, recently. It's wild what moves, unseen!
  2. southsoundtree

    Alternatives to standard asphalt around roots

    This path/ trail gets very limited vehicle access. First bid...40k to remove and repave. Second bid was similar and also said that is cheaper to remove and replace than patch.
  3. southsoundtree

    WTB Chipper in PNW

    Did you see Blue Ribbon had/ has a bc1000 for sale?
  4. southsoundtree

    Alternatives to standard asphalt around roots

    Videos that I made for the HOA board. Boring.
  5. southsoundtree

    Alternatives to standard asphalt around roots

    Looking for any products, experiences. Insights, ideas...
  6. southsoundtree

    Repacking a silvey tree jack

    Thanks. Looks pretty easy, from a video. There's a single ram for sale, needing seals.
  7. southsoundtree

    Repacking a silvey tree jack

    Anyone know about it?
  8. southsoundtree

    Throwline training and climbing 9/28/26

    Double-bagging for the win.
  9. southsoundtree

    Throwline training and climbing 9/28/26

    I hand- throw to 60' accurately. When I'm looking for higher, I get a line launcher to save my shoulders, and I'm never hand-throwing 100'+.
  10. southsoundtree

    2025 z133

    I like my devices to be operable with damaged hands...a HH hitch can be squeezed with forearms. An Akimbo might work...touchy
  11. southsoundtree

    Throwline training and climbing 9/28/26

    Line launchers are your friend. 70' ...very respectable.
  12. southsoundtree

    PNW get together

    Hard to say. If love fall is my busiest time of year, by far. I wish the IDA ATC was after they're had been time to respond to all the customers who realized winter comes after fall after summer.
  13. southsoundtree

    bmg hydraulic lines

    Do you know how they compare in price to other sources?
  14. southsoundtree

    bmg hydraulic lines

    Great info!
  15. southsoundtree

    KBNest -Midline Attachable SRS Canopy Anchor.

    If you have printed instructions, post them. I suggest you send one or more around for product testing and reviews, as has happened in the past with new devices... HitchHiker, Akimbo, Downrigger and Wraptor, if the top of my head. Idk about the offering from Singing Tree. The breadth and...
  16. southsoundtree

    Awah Z3 fire

    I know a guy in China...hmm How does one get one direct?
  17. southsoundtree

    Tips and Tricks

    Fumes! My old supervisor used to use a belt sander. Disgusting plastic fumes. He would do it in the back of the shop, where the grinder was, instead of moving the grinder outside.
  18. southsoundtree

    Truck Refurbishing

    Consider a wrap

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom