Bart_'s latest activity

  • B
    Bart_ posted the thread Terrain Can Bite You in Awakenings.
    I'm sure you've all seen some news coverage of the mountain peak/glacier tongue failure in China/Nepal that caused a debris flow...
  • B
    The concept I'm presenting is careful procedures followed vs a mental slip up. The slip up could or could not lead to a fall. PPE...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Trailer theft security.
    Maybe alarm/notification/optional tracker could help by letting you know/waking you up to catch/prevent the theft, besides physical...
  • B
    Bart_ posted the thread Sands of Time in General Discussion.
    Got feeling nostalgic today so I thought I'd visit my grandparent's farm across the country away virtually on a google satellite view...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    What gets me is AI writing software and just recently I discovered designing a circuit and PCB board. At first I marvelled at it but...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    If you watch the opening ceremonies it looks like the marching in the movie I Robot. The kick boxing shows what I consider to be lethal...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    Crash and burn for the win, 100 m sprint under 9 seconds! Here's an un-censored, not state-run video showing the sacrificial end:
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    AI strikes again with robotics - non-nefarious. If you're interested look up Raibert of Boston Dynamics who was a hero of mine back in...
  • B
    I used to immediately cancel in my mind the customers, who, right after you explained everything (and I'm talking free-tuition level...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Vermeer SC372 Diesel.
    You could be like a college frat guy and send the brand new hire out to the job with one of those chainsaw stump grinder on balance...
  • B
    Bart_ reacted to oceans's post in the thread Vermeer SC372 Diesel with Like Like.
    Nah, General(ist), it’s all helpful. Thank you. Since posting I have come across the new Bandit SG40 which basically comes in 4...
  • B
    Bart_ reacted to Njdelaney's post in the thread Vermeer SC372 Diesel with Like Like.
    I don't have much to offer in specific info on this machine but I will say that getting a big machine makes good sense if you're doing...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Vermeer SC372 Diesel.
    Hydraulic pumps and motors wear out and it might be hard to assess what degree of "used up" you're getting and used-up/wear is also a...
  • B
    For DRT a trick was to use a small prussic a foot or two up the line you're tied to dragging up a micropulley under the hitch to advance...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom