Latest activity

  • D
    davidwyby reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    That canal looks kinda hard to fix,,, crane crane crane
  • D
    davidwyby reacted to Matias's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    fence work is way cheaper than tree work... like, most of the time
  • D
    davidwyby reacted to flushcut's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    Take the fence apart and send it. Top rail is already bent, a post will need to be removed. It will probably add two hours to the total job.
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit replied to the thread Bid that tree!.
    That canal looks kinda hard to fix,,, crane crane crane
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to Reach's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    I'll second that. However, there are quite a lot of crane operators who want nothing to do with trees. Most of the companies around here...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Njdelaney's post in the thread The most dangerous work yet with Like Like.
    @Matias glad it wasn't worse. When I was in my early 30s I decided that whenever something bad happened to me, I would think about how...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to NWPEZ's post in the thread ISO kids harness with Like Like.
    I have twin 4 yr old boys. I got the petzl oiustiti or something like that spelling. Ha. When they were 3 and it works great. Was a...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Tom Dunlap's post in the thread ISO kids harness with Like Like.
    be sure to to incorporate shoulder straps. That snug down. Xxxx You might srarr them off ub a full body rock/gym garnesstt
  • Matias
    Matias replied to the thread Bid that tree!.
    fence work is way cheaper than tree work... like, most of the time
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Hands turning dark/purple.
    Maybe start with a chiro - if you have one you have confidence in??? The good thing about self pay, if the specialist will see you...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to flushcut's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    Take the fence apart and send it. Top rail is already bent, a post will need to be removed. It will probably add two hours to the total job.
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to davidwyby's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    Bwahahaha!
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Reach's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    I'll second that. However, there are quite a lot of crane operators who want nothing to do with trees. Most of the companies around here...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    I bet you could calm them down. Small picks, baby steps,, Some of the crazy trees you do I wouldn’t touch without a crane. Just so much...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread Hands turning dark/purple with Like Like.
    Yeah I read stress can. I've been working on managing that. I might have to bite the bullet and go. I hate going, they just say "you...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom