Latest activity

  • Serf Life
    Serf Life replied to the thread Today.....
    Was one of those days you want to rip off the steering wheel and throw it out the window. Too many quotes, conversations, schedule...
  • Serf Life
    Serf Life reacted to Z'sTrees's post in the thread Teach me about dump trailers with Like Like.
    I've been running a mini ex for a few years now and mostly working solo as well as staying under CDL territory. Sounds like I'll fit...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to Z'sTrees's post in the thread Teach me about dump trailers with Like Like.
    I've been running a mini ex for a few years now and mostly working solo as well as staying under CDL territory. Sounds like I'll fit...
  • flushcut
    flushcut replied to the thread Trailer theft security.
    Most thieves like easy targets. The more locks and inconveniences the less likely it will get stolen, contents might be a softer target...
  • flushcut
    flushcut reacted to ATH's post in the thread Trailer theft security with Like Like.
    1 axle or 2? I've envisioned a wheel lock for tandem axle trailers that would lock the 2 wheels together. I'm not creative enough to...
  • Treezybreez
    Treezybreez reacted to Z'sTrees's post in the thread Teach me about dump trailers with Like Like.
    I've been running a mini ex for a few years now and mostly working solo as well as staying under CDL territory. Sounds like I'll fit...
  • Z'sTrees
    Z'sTrees replied to the thread Teach me about dump trailers.
    I've been running a mini ex for a few years now and mostly working solo as well as staying under CDL territory. Sounds like I'll fit...
    • 20250716_163915.webp
  • Treetopflyer
    Treetopflyer reacted to Merle Nelson's post in the thread Vermeer SC372 Diesel with Like Like.
    Saw the Bandit SG40 tracked at a workshop the other day. They seem to have a lot of kinks worked out since I bought the close to...
  • Treetopflyer
    Treetopflyer reacted to Treezybreez's post in the thread Teach me about dump trailers with Like Like.
    One time my trailer was loaded full with Oak rounds. As I was driving home I noticed that something didn’t feel right. Looking in my...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Bart_'s post in the thread Modern AI Tech with Like Like.
    What gets me is AI writing software and just recently I discovered designing a circuit and PCB board. At first I marvelled at it but...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    What gets me is AI writing software and just recently I discovered designing a circuit and PCB board. At first I marvelled at it but...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Stumpsprouts's post in the thread Modern AI Tech with Like Like.
    I see it getting into my work which I never thought would happen. People’s job requests include AI wording, or their conclusions about...
  • Treezybreez
    Treezybreez replied to the thread Trailer theft security.
    Maybe hide a couple of Apple air tags in the trailer in case it does get stolen.
  • Analog
    Analog reacted to Bart_'s post in the thread Modern AI Tech with Like Like.
    AI strikes again with robotics - non-nefarious. If you're interested look up Raibert of Boston Dynamics who was a hero of mine back in...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom