WTB Bandit 75XP or a 65XP

AdkEric

I emailed him two hours after he listed it.
Just not quick enough.
That's the 4th one I missed out on.
I will keep my eyes open and share any relevant ads I find. I too would like a small chipper but it's not in the cards this year, maybe next. I look pretty much daily regardless just to see what's out there and to tease myself :LOL:

dsptech

I will keep my eyes open and share any relevant ads I find. I too would like a small chipper but it's not in the cards this year, maybe next. I look pretty much daily regardless just to see what's out there and to tease myself :LOL:
Lol, been doing that for years.
This year I'm determined.
Maybe shoot me a P.M. instead of posting just in case some other rascals on here are beating me to the punch. ;)

Merle Nelson

Great looking machine, I like that color best, Bandit Yellow.

And almost as important, it should be a great performer and work saver.

Bandit says to tow them with chute forward by the way. Evidently physics of chute back adds more torque when the chipper is bouncing down the road and increases lower chute metal/weld fatigue.

colb

Great looking machine, I like that color best, Bandit Yellow.

And almost as important, it should be a great performer and work saver.

Bandit says to tow them with chute forward by the way. Evidently physics of chute back adds more torque when the chipper is bouncing down the road and increases lower chute metal/weld fatigue.
:musculoso:
20200516_115721.jpg

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom