Today....

27RMT0N

Huh, never seen one like that either, those line-clearance folks have all kinds of weird vehicles. As the listing says "bandit 90 pto driven chipper mounted to the rear for chipping in to the fence row or pull a trailer" which is kind of a neat idea. Broadcast the chips, or since it is mounted at an angle, feed the chipper from the side and shoot into a dump trailer directly behind the truck. Used for a pretty specific situation I would imagine.

And as for feeding the snow-cat mounted one by hand, don't worry, it tilts for easier feeding!

img (2).jpg

27RMT0N

Wow. That’s beautiful. Are those snow covered peaks on the mainland?

Yep, as ConeCollector just said that's Mt Baker, on the mainland to the east of me. That was actually only one of two job sites with a view of the mountain today. LOL, even my usual gas station has an unreal view of the mountain!

I've climbed it (as well as all of Washington's other big volcanos) but when I did the trip, it was during a wildfire so the views from the top were non-existent.

Yah, I've said it before, but west coast best coast ;)

00 baker 01.jpg

00 baker 02.jpg

00 baker 03.jpg

00 baker 04.jpg

00 baker 05.jpg

00 baker 06.jpg

00 baker 07.jpg

27RMT0N

Major bummer man, sorry to see that. Being unable to work for over 6 weeks myself and just now back in it, the time off was honestly hard on me. Sitting around the house dealing with pain and feeling pretty useless was a daily struggle. You probably don't need my advice, but take it slow, and figure out other ways to keep your mind and body active during the break, because it's easy to dig one self into a hole at times like that.

rico

That blows, sorry to hear. I bet the bumps on your way to urgent care were torture. Closed fracture? Get to work splicing, that will keep you busy.
Doc called it a comminuted fracture. Broken in 2 spots.

Yea the ride was no joke. 20 minutes down a dirt road, another 20 on the coast, then the long winding road over to civilization.

After all the big burnt up shit I have been doing this year it's kinda crazy that a 3-4 foot fall off a log would take me out...I think the universe is telling me to slow my roll for awhile.. I think i'm gonna listen.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom