Today....

Reach

Today we got the crane stuck, at 8:30 in the morning, trying to get to a tree in a tight spot, down a hill and around a corner at a little hobby farm. We discovered that the gravel drive was built over the old manure pile, and they didn’t scrape the ground before they dropped loose gravel on it. Six and a half hours later, we got the crane turned around and dragged back up the hill. All in all, a miserable day of dragging mats and pulling and slipping and sliding around.

Edit: I don’t know why the photo is sideways, it was right on my phone. Admins, can you straighten it somehow? 071D9E87-A555-454A-9386-0EBFD9603487.jpeg

VenasNursery

Today we got the crane stuck, at 8:30 in the morning, trying to get to a tree in a tight spot, down a hill and around a corner at a little hobby farm. We discovered that the gravel drive was built over the old manure pile, and they didn’t scrape the ground before they dropped loose gravel on it. Six and a half hours later, we got the crane turned around and dragged back up the hill. All in all, a miserable day of dragging mats and pulling and slipping and sliding around.

Edit: I don’t know why the photo is sideways, it was right on my phone. Admins, can you straighten it somehow? View attachment 68406
Hate when that happens
Life in the fast lane

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom