somebody know any website to study for isa arborist test or similar?

cerviarborist

Very stable member
If you're able to travel to take the class and the examination for TRAQ, I highly recommend Jimmy Walters, who teaches TRAQ classes for venues for the Southern Chapter ISA. He's got an excellent teaching style, no ego, and stays focused and on topic so that you are able to learn what you need to know to pass the exam.

pupovp8574

If you're able to travel to take the class and the examination for TRAQ, I highly recommend Jimmy Walters, who teaches TRAQ classes for venues for the Southern Chapter ISA. He's got an excellent teaching style, no ego, and stays focused and on topic so that you are able to learn what you need to know to pass the exam.
All classes are stop by covid... I checked a few days ago. But you know any but about the that?

Tornadosboy

thank you guys for sharing it, I need it as well. By the way, guys, I have recently found a very nice and useful site for students. I have used it to get my homework done, and I am really satisfied with their job. Thanks to paperwriter.com I have saved a lot of time and got a very high mark at university, and this is why I am so happy! Anyway, I would suggest not abusing it, we need to study as well, but, when you don't have enough time for homework - it's a really nice option! Give it a try.

Last edited:

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom