Fu*%face Von Clownstick

JD3000

Most well-known member
'They died in the same way': Floyd's death puts spotlight on similar cases across globe

rico

Look at these fat gang-bangers with bicycles and helmets demonstrating their elite training and skills... diplomatically dealing with the public they're vigourously serving and protecting... with a stick.

This kind of gestapo shit makes my blood boil...I wonder how long it will be before some serious mutherfuckers start striking the pigs first?

Last edited:

Jonny

That’s my home town. The City of Good Neighbors. Fuckin sickening.
I hope Mayor Brown upholsters a few toilet seats with their hides.

Last edited:

Bucknut

On the bright side, at least the pandemic is over and there's no danger whatsoever of spreading a deadly disease by totally ignoring social distancing and gathering by the tens of thousands for weeks on end in the areas of the country already hardest hit and most vulnerable:

Remember when people pretended to give a shit about the virus? Like when some Trump supporters in Michigan protested at the capitol to be allowed to go back to work and the media scolded them for their lack of social distancing? Boy were those protestors morons. Didn't they understand they were potentially killing people? Their own grandmas even?

And I'm still not allowed to use the restrooms at a state park or let my kids go down the slide. Distilled idiocy.

Typical though. "Rules for thee, not for me".

After seeing videos like the one above I wonder who middle America will blame for the inevitable resurgence of the virus? Stupid question; still Trump of course.:rolleyes:

rico

New flash Buck- Over half the States (27) are experiencing a rise in Covid cases...

https://www.newsweek.com/coronaviru...ovid-19-infections-lockdown-reopening-1509064

Trump's feelings about presidential responsibilty-

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 4.20.07 PM.png

110,000 dead Americans and counting. 41,000,000 filing for unemployment. 14% unemployment. Federal agents gassing, flash bombing, terrorizing, and kicking the shit out of American citizens at the behest of BunkerBoy.. Protests and demonstrations only getting bigger with no end in sight...Who the fuck should we blame Bucky? Hillary. Obama. The Deep State. James Comey. China. The FISA Courts. Bill Gates. Hunter Biden. George fucking Soros. Nope.. The blame lays squarely in the morbidly obese lap of the most inept and evil president this nation has ever known. Now he will be forced to savor every fucking bite of the shit sandwich that he has created.....

Bucknut

New flash Buck- Over half the States (27) are experiencing a rise in Covid cases...
Not sure I get your point. If half the states are seeing Covid rises does that sound like a good time to gather every day with 100,000 of your wokest comrades for weeks on end?

If Trump loses it’ll be because he deserves to lose. No argument there. He’s too stupid/impulsive/immature to stop the damn tweets.

But if your side actually pushes for defunding the police it’ll be the biggest gift anyone’s ever given Trump, including the one from his daddy.

But if you actually do succeed in electing a sniveling supplicant with indisputable full-on dementia..... well, you know what they say:

Democracy is the notion that the people know what they want, and deserve to get it....good and hard.

rico

My points are clear...Despite the never ending disinformation campaign Covid is alive and well and still killing Americans.

The chaos America is now experiencing is of Trumps own making...Donny must now go eat his shit sandwich, clean his plate, and go to bed without any desert. Were done with you...He's a fat fuck who could stand to loose 80lbs anyways...

This moment in time will be seized upon to make some real changes.

Bad cop.. No more fucking donuts. Especially since WE THE PEOPLE are paying for your fucking donuts. Thats how it works when you kick the shit out of those who are signing your paycheck...

Last edited:

JeffGu

Remember when people pretended to give a shit about the virus?
So which is it, then? You've argued that people who don't listen to Prez Dipshit's predictions and superior knowledge of pandemics are idiots, but also argue that people who protest are idiots that are indifferent to pandemics.

Is it possible that there are people who find the murder of civilians by police to be an issue of such importance that they're willing to take risks to end the downward spiral into a rascist police state? Or, that people are reaching the breaking point on state sanctioned stupidity? You appear to have reached your limit regarding policies and people who advocate for equality, decency, fairness and other liberal idealism. You should organize a protest. Show your solidarity with like-minded voters.

Probably coincidence.
With the preponderance of outside agitators being arrested who have ties to ultra-rightwing groups, neo-nazi groups, Boogaloo Bois, etc. and who traveled to blue states to light fires, I'm guessing there very well might be something to it that isn't coincidence.

evo

'They died in the same way': Floyd's death puts spotlight on similar cases across globe

And yes I puked in my mouth while posting this

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom