Fu*%face Von Clownstick

Jemco

Drumpf's abysmal approval rating among women's off topic?

Women irrelevant?

Bill barr's really a benevolent guy.....

Jomo

The skeptic in me just doesn't think the media will jump on this the way they did for Kavanaugh or Trump.
I've read about it in all the major news outlets and I believe there is merit to the accusations - investigate them. I didn't vot for Biden in the primary because of his refusal to acknowledge single payer is plausible. Now that more is coming out about him, it is bleak. I also don't like his attitude, much like Hillary's, that comes off as patronizing.

So are you saying Trump, Kavanaugh, and Biden are all sexual predators; or that Trump and Kavanaugh were victims and Biden is a predator; they are all victims of women or are you just doing what aboutism?

Bucknut

I've read about it in all the major news outlets and I believe there is merit to the accusations - investigate them. I didn't vot for Biden in the primary because of his refusal to acknowledge single payer is plausible. Now that more is coming out about him, it is bleak.

So are you saying Trump, Kavanaugh, and Biden are all sexual predators; or that Trump and Kavanaugh were victims and Biden is a predator; they are all victims of women or are you just doing what aboutism?
I take you at your word that her accusation should be investigated. That would make you unique among democrat leaning voters.

My point is simply to point out the fecklessness of our media. It’s far worse than bias- they’ve actively chosen sides. I’ll be shocked if Biden’s accuser gets 1% of the breathless circus coverage that Kavanaugh’s got. America will not know her name because telling her story is unimportant to them. If there is a chance she can dent Biden and thereby help Trump her story will be effectively silenced. Example: see if you can find a single mention of her name or of this story on CNN.com. As of this evening, nothing.

They are the worst kind of hypocrites. They care about women when (and only when) doing so advances the progressive agenda.

In the end, I don’t think it matters. Biden is clearly suffering from dementia. He’s not the man for the job. I think Sanders hangs in long enough to permit the party to pick Cuomo at a brokered convention.

I think Sanders hangs in long enough to permit the party to pick Cuomo at a brokered convention.
Sounds like you've been latching on to the thoughts of Tucker C. At the pace of moving and cancelling primaries, I'm not sure if we have a nominee by Nov. Who knows if this thing flares up again in the fall.

As for CNN, yes they haven't covered the sexual stuff on Biden - I dont have cable anymore. But many digital news orgs have reported on it. I only value CNN for their world reporting on various crises - seems like they get a lot of staff on the ground and do a good job of asking about people about their experience in the trenches. As for their analysis, I was in disbelief when they gave Elliot Spitzer a show, and glad they canceled. A lot like Fox giving Newt G. A platform.

News is corporatized and tailors their message to fill a niche for advertising dollars - 90% of what people think is news is actually editorial opinion on all networks and digital media. Tucker C., Maddow, Hannity, Ari, Limbaugh, Beck, Young Turks, etc. Some hand picked facts, real or made up, curated with 'analysis', then 'top' experts to slam dunk the premise.

Bucknut

Greedy capitalism until the grave!
Remember last week when the SEIU miraculously "located" 39 million N95 masks at a warehouse? Said they would get them to our brave medical workers ASAP... for $5 bucks a pop. Regular price on these damn things is about $1.

6C4F67F8-FCF1-4095-AD4B-D8CC84A2104F.png

100% chance this is mob related.

This guys is a psycho - this is his own tweet today as the death toll keeps climbing.

Millions of people are scared, out of work, sick, and dying, and have no idea what is in store over the next year - but at least they are all watching me.

DjT - Because the “Ratings” of my News Conferences etc. are so high, “Bachelor finale, Monday Night Football type numbers” according to the @nytimes, the Lamestream Media is going CRAZY. “Trump is reaching too many people, we must stop him.” said one lunatic. See you at 5:00 P.M.!

rico

Donny's daily Covid news conferences are nothing more than State TV full of lies, misinformation, propaganda, and a few more lies... His latest lie is that the reason the health care workers don't have enough PPE is because they are stealing the very PPE that is keeping them alive....No fucking kidding....This mutherfucker is a Hitler kind of evil....

Jemco

Will someone please invoke the 25th amendment already?

Before drumpf's bad karma becomes our's as well.....

Jomo

owScott

Donny's daily Covid news conferences are nothing more than State TV full of lies, misinformation, propaganda, and a few more lies... His latest lie is that the reason the health care workers don't have enough PPE is because they are stealing the very PPE that is keeping them alive....No fucking kidding....This mutherfucker is a Hitler kind of evil....
Hard to watch this man talk, fooken ridiculous. If I communicated like this to people, I would be out of business and I am just a hillbilly that needs a dictionary next to my computer to write posts.

Last edited:

treebing

If nothing else, this crisis has underscored the importance of borders. If/when shit blows up in Mexico, you can bet your ass they'll be flooding north despite the tough talk now. We're like the world's lawyer; everyone hates us until they need us.

But really... the open borders crowd is pretty quiet these days.
This underscores how silly borders are. Can we just get a wall around New York? Wait... detroit too. Dont forget about new Orleans. Maybe we just send all the sick people and put them behind a wall. Virus dont give a f... about a wall.

Bucknut

I’m sure you know this but the virus travels IN PEOPLE. Borders are significantly more effective against people than viruses.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom