Fu*%face Von Clownstick

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that made that, sick twisted connection. Watching El Pandejo Naranja lovingly talk about what a great time Easter will be for his peanut brained notion of reviving the economy, by sending more people to the slaughter, reminding me of watching old video of Jim Jones while they mixed Kool-Aid. While his followers writhed on the ground in the agony that is cyanide poisoning, their glorious leader (a man who quite literally sold monkeys door to door to raise money to start his chuch) he and his closest dumbshits shot themselves in the head rather than face that same agony.

The only real difference is that the current leader just appointed the monkeys to public office and worships the God of Green Rectanglular Paper and himself.
I can just see it now - A giant MAGA float, Trump throwing flag pins to on lookers, mission accomplished banner waiving overhead and the military marching behind - the float promptly stops at Trump International Hotel, DC where he cuts the open for business ribbon.

Meanwhile, NY, NJ, and LA have their highest death tolls as they try to duct tape 10 patients to each of the 400 ventilators FEMA provided and the 100s of others college kids made with their 3D printers.

evo

I can just see it now - A giant MAGA float, Trump throwing flag pins to on lookers, mission accomplished banner waiving overhead and the military marching behind - the float promptly stops at Trump International Hotel, DC where he cuts the open for business ribbon.

Meanwhile, NY, NJ, and LA have their highest death tolls as they try to duct tape 10 patients to each of the 400 ventilators FEMA provided and the 100s of others college kids made with their 3D printers.
Sounds like a dead Kennedy's album cover... damn I miss them right now.

rico

This is America, the greatest nation on earth? Nurses resorting to garbage bags to keep them alive ..Fucking disgraceful...Surely we can do better...

I guess that's what happens when a nation does something as stupid as installing a mentally unstable person in the oval office. When will we finally realize that Trump presents a very real and immediate threat to America?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/24/dhs-pandemic-coronavirus-146884

trash-bags-hospital.jpg

JeffGu

The volume on the video embed will be muted, you'll have to click on the volume icon within the video embed itself to hear the audio.

One of Dump's lawyers posted a cease and desist order online to stations airing the ad because DJT's own words are "false and misleading"... umm... really? I'm going to take a wild guess that none of them will pay any attention to the letter or it's threats within, and it will get aired, anyway. You know... because, Constitution and all that.

Last edited:

JeffGu

Gotta love Matt Gaetz acting all serious-legislator-like and demanding to know why Howard University should get $13 million from the relief package. I mean, what's that got to do with Covid-19?

Luckily, comedian Steve Hofstetter had an ANSWER for him...

Dear Rep. Matt Gaetz,

Why is Howard University in the relief bill? Great question!

Howard University's hospital is a COVID-19 treatment facility. It is within walking distance from your office.

Hope this helps, you dumb fuck. https://t.co/sD7s6YEeRe
— Steve Hofstetter (@SteveHofstetter) March 26, 2020

Bart_

Just heard the U.S. soldiers are going to be stationed at the Canada border crossing. Newscasters call it a head scratcher. There's 40,000 Covid cases US side in the bordering states and 3900 in all of Canada.

Maybe he's trying to stop Americans from fleeing to Canada where its safer? Border's already closed. Except to get home, food delivery etc.

The man never fails to deliver when you think he can't possibly come up with something stupider and more quantity of stupid. Just like the Homer Simpson character.

There, I made a political post. Ruh Roh.

ppsavage

Was hoping one good aspect of this pandemic would be a bit of a break for the environment which is true to an extent but massive reef bleach somethings when set in motion will not be stopped.