DON'T EVEN TRY IT!

TreeCo

Yeah Erik I am afraid if we worked together it would get real boring. I would make a bad cut,
Erik " damn you really screwed the pooch on that cut, how blind are you old man"
Scott " yeah fuked that cut up, maybe I will get my prescription checked older fart"
CRICKETS
Don't forget to boast, boast, boast then deny, deny, deny making the bad cut even when it is on video.

owScott

Don't forget to boast, boast, boast then deny, deny, deny making the bad cut even when it is on video.
That would require spending years making silly videos to arrive at the level of boasting and denial you recommend. That would drastically cut into the extra time i spend insuring I dont damage clients property.

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
Pretty tough to talk your way around the truth, and 7:17 in your vid don't lie.. Lawn for DAYZ Daniel... So much for "camera angles", "expensive shrubs", and "not a lot of room in that yard"?

So once again I have to ask. Why drive your tree/spar directly into a nearby healthy mature tree when you had miles of open space just a few degrees to the left? We wont talk about what also looks like plenty of open ground to the right. Is this some super secret next level shit the rest of us are not aware of, or did you simply make a shitty cut?

View attachment 66425
That is some pretty shitty cutting. Man censored the cutting why? It was easy to go left. Notch and blow...my oh my.