College football fans

ATH

Been here a while
I doubt it. They should stick with him or potentially go through the Rodriguez and Hoke type shitshow for a few seasons again.
I agree...overall he has done pretty good - but consistently ending the season below pre-season expectations and not beating your rival sure does bring out the worst in fans.

ATH

Been here a while
What happens if UGA beats LSU?
What happens if LSU beats UGA? Either way one is out of the top 4 and the other is in. The question is who does #1 (LSU or OSU) get a warmup game against: Utah or OU? - or if they both lay an egg tonight (or next week), I don't know - Bama or ND??? I guess that is where UGA over LSU comes into play. I don't think a losing LSU stays ahead of winning Utah or OU, but they would certainly be in if those 2 are out.

oldoakman

Been here a while
Iron Bowl was a great game (if you don't like defense). I kinda don't care who wins...except maybe glad to see a break in the "dynasty" of Alabama. But very anticlimactic ending to the game. Would have liked to see Bama have one more chance. Auburn did a great job holding them on the previous drive...wanted to see them do it again just for drama sake.
They did have a last chance and blew it. Always a good day when bama and michigan are in the lost column. Now to get o state there too. Good fight in the ga/ga tech game too.

Bucknut

Branched out member
What happens if UGA beats LSU?
LSU is still in. Similarly, consensus is even if OSU loses to Wisconsin they are still in.

Anyhoo... 15 of 16 and 8 in a row. Isn’t there a mercy rule? This is getting absurd. Only way UM gets back in this rivalry is if OSU stops taking them seriously. Which could happen. Hard to get pumped up for a team that is this historically futile.

4B560473-6E8F-45B7-8320-04CB48793CD5.jpeg

VenasNursery

Carpal tunnel level member
I doubt it. They should stick with him or potentially go through the Rodriguez and Hoke type shitshow for a few seasons again.
He has brought them a long way BUT STILL needs work and more talent
Last night game should have been a lot closer of a game BUT

Bucknut

Branched out member
I don't blame Harbaugh. That's a hard time to be answering impossible questions. He contained himself better than I would have.

In my opinion the gap that mattered yesterday was the "execution gap", which can be traced to a slight talent gap and an even slighter coaching gap. Possibly some truth to what Fields said after the game:
"I just think we take it more serious than they do,” Fields said after his team’s 56-27 victory. “We prepare for it all year. We’re preparing for them next year right now. I think it just means more at Ohio State.”

Harbaugh needs to find a way to make it matter to his players as much as it matters to him.

rico

Been here a while
Iron Bowl was a great game (if you don't like defense). I kinda don't care who wins...except maybe glad to see a break in the "dynasty" of Alabama. But very anticlimactic ending to the game. Would have liked to see Bama have one more chance. Auburn did a great job holding them on the previous drive...wanted to see them do it again just for drama sake.
Some of the worst coaching I have seen in a long time on the part of BAMA. Just gawd awful. Mistake after mistake at all the crucial moments in the game. They literally handed Auburn the win. Breakdowns like that go straight to the top and this loss sits squarely in Coach Saban's lap.

Ohio States running back Dobbins has been a man among boys in his last 2 games. Phenomenal performances...

JD3000

Most well-known member
Some of the worst coaching I have seen in a long time on the part of BAMA. Just gawd awful. Mistake after mistake at all the crucial moments in the game. They literally handed Auburn the win. Breakdowns like that go straight to the top and this loss sits squarely in Coach Saban's lap.

Ohio States running back Dobbins has been a man among boys in his last 2 games. Phenomenal performances...
Dobbins. Beastly game.

Bucknut

Branched out member
The time is almost upon us gentlemen. And no matter where you hail from or what colors you bleed, we must all agree on this: these dirty rascals must NOT be cheered for or encouraged in any way-

My God. The horror. Children will be watching.

GO BUCKS.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom