College football fans

rico

Been here a while
Since I lived in Dayton and Athens for a brief period when I was a very young nipper, I am officially pulling for the Buckeys!!!

VenasNursery

Carpal tunnel level member
Jim Harbaugh goes after Ryan Day in heated Big Ten phone call

He should be scouting!!!
RECRUIT
RECRUIT
RECRUIT
Loyd Carr stopped and no one has stepped up since!!!!
We need Talent playing on the field
We do good for what we have but it’s a joke compared to pre-Carr era IMO

Bucknut

Branched out member
I love the passion from both, but I fear for the season. God, my Saturdays will be so much more productive, but I don’t want them to be!

ATH

Been here a while
Sounds like there was a not-so-super-secret meeting tonight among Power 5 commissioners. Nobody wants to make the call. Big X AD's met yesterday and want to cancel, but don't want to be the first Power 5 to do so.

ATH

Been here a while
Rumors that Big X will cancel tomorrow. Frost at Nebraska said they will play anyhow (not sure who?). ACC said there will "absolutely" be a season this fall.

Might get interesting!

Bucknut

Branched out member
Sweet Sassy Molassey, do I have an opportunity to combine college football and politics? I think I do:

massive-news-from-dan-patrick-on-the-big-ten-football-season

If true, the bad orange man just locked up Ohio. And maybe Michigan?;)

Last edited:

Bucknut

Branched out member
Many people think the Pontiac Aztec is the ugliest vehicle produced in the last 40 years:

3076614D-E7B6-450A-9C4B-10D03C4C95B4.jpeg I agreed with them until this morning when I saw this monstrosity on the highway:

9272E364-BE9A-4CA8-8F83-D151A4084037.jpeg
In all seriousness, that’s a pretty sweet rig. Here’s one I took of ND’s truck when I took my son to a game about 5 years ago:

8E4919B6-A353-460A-96DC-9C261F98ECD8.jpeg

ATH

Been here a while
Been to ND to watch VT beat them. I thought it was overrated... especially the stadium itself: wooden benches -and we had great seats, tiny "jumbotron" (which has been upgraded since). I will say it "feels" a lot smaller than 77K, which is a good thing to have that capacity but not feel huge.

Bucknut

Branched out member
I must have been to the same game! November 19 of 2016 according to my phone. Miserable weather. Upper 30s with constant strong wind.
We were in the absolute highest row of the stadium with Touchdown Jesus at our backs. Tix were free though, so no complaints.
3BD7C32E-118E-426B-AAEC-405F23048F4A.jpeg

Tuebor

Carpal tunnel level member
I lived in both East Lansing and Ann Arbor. I don't get the appeal of Michigan football, the stadium, or Ann Arbor in general. The stadium is a big shallow bowl. I've only sat in a "corner" or end, and felt far from the action even when it was in my end.

MSU had the most epic tailgating I've ever seen (mid '90s) to the point they had to make the grounds a dry zone and disperse the locations.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom