College football fans

39Buick

Would the outcome of the Florida LSU game be different if they had played in the "Swamp" ?
What an Awesome game to watch. Hats off to both of those teams, neither left anything in the locker room!
8 min A&M opening drive made me nervous! But Bama quickly answered the call! Roll Tide!!!

Who would have ever thought SC would give Georgia such a hard time and pull out the win?

Oklahoma & Texas put on a hellofa show! Gotta Love some College Ball!

oldoakman

Don't get your hopes up! hahaha
Hey, they are at our house and Harbaugh's job is on the block. What better way to send him off than with a blowout win. Only thing better would be to do the same thing in the horseshoe. I predict a white out and off the scale decibel levels in Beaver stadium next Saturday night.

JD3000

Most well-known member
I have to agree with your comment there. Surprised as hell to hear the commentators of PSU/Iowa comparing PSU's athleticism to OS. Maybe if we can trounce michigan next week, PSU/OS will be a real game.
You guys give us fits and we've been lucky

ATH

Did you see those VT Hokies grind out a 6 OT win over the UNCheaters?

I did not know that they changed the OT rules: starting at the 5th OT, they do not put the ball at the 25. It gets placed at the 3 and they have one down to score (basically a 2 point try).

I think at 8 OTs they go to penalty kicks.

I gotta say, college football has the best OT rules of any game that I am aware of. Never liked NFL's sudden death rules...especially don't like that it can end in a tie.

I think this is a good rule change. Will get to the end a little quicker and reduce chances for fatigue-related injuries.

JD3000

Most well-known member
Lots of games to play but it looks like OSU, LSU, and Clemson are in a "Win and you're in" situation.
Who's that 4th team ya think?

ATH

Alabama will be top 4 if they win out too...without having to play championship game. Kinda a good scenario for them.

MAYBE Baylor passes them if they win out. Big "if" - bigger maybe.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom