Coffee Coffee Coffee

colb

I'm half way through some medium roast goodness. I just walked into my roaster's shop and he couldn't get me squared away quick enough - he was half way through a cupping, lol. I just said, "1 pound for stovetop espresso", he gave me the usual roast of the day no questions asked, I handed over a $10, and I've been drinking it for two weeks. No idea where it's from at this point... Give me another week and I'll @JD3000 - he's a verb too, right? :cool:

rico

So is it good? How are you brewing it?
Yea the Verve is really nice. I like their Buena Vista and the Bronson roast. I use a single shot, stove top expresso rig, or do a pour over. I either do the "bulletproof" method with butter and coconut oil in the blender, or just use whole cream. Yummy.

Leroy

I just learned about the keto coffee, bulletproof deal. Good stuff you say? Might have to try that...

rico

I just learned about the keto coffee, bulletproof deal. Good stuff you say? Might have to try that...
It takes some getting used to. My favorite way is with saltless butter, whole cream, and a little coconut oil. A yummy, killer sustained buzz!

Leroy

Nice, I'll try it out, you gotta blend it, right? I never eat breakfast so something like this may be useful....

rico

Nice, I'll try it out, you gotta blend it, right? I never eat breakfast so something like this may be useful....
A high speed blender like the Vitamix, or one of those high speed hand held rigs will do it.. A big cup of Bulletproof on an empty stomach will send you into hyperspace for hours. You will find yourself getting shit done, for sure!

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom