Search results

  1. D

    Today....

    Aircraft or mechanics safety wire Very tough
  2. D

    Today....

    It held a few hours Then it let go while I was sitting by the bbq, thought it was gonna explode and kill me, but it was just the tire I’ve had good luck with plugs in the past but I think it was just too big of a hole. Bush stump stub. I know rock crawlers with $$$$ sticky tires stitch the...
  3. D

    Today....

    Valid message
  4. D

    Today....

    Not really today…some bits of the busy last couple weeks
  5. D

    Today....

  6. D

    Tell me about cottonwoods

    I personally like cottonwoods but professionally they are sketch.
  7. D

    Do I quit the best job I ever got?

    Late to the party but I was gonna say that as you age the sales/super job will be a lot more attractive...
  8. D

    Today....

    Sometimes I borrow a big Bwise dump trailer, ramp tailgate, winch in the front. Makes everything so easy it’s ridiculous.
  9. D

    Bid that tree!

    Full removal. Drop the right on the truck and the left to the left. Maybe without having to go up, especially if I can move that semi trailer. Driving distance from my shop with a Telehandler….or in this case more likely the 16,000lb capacity forklift @southsoundtree huge…5’ on the stump...
  10. D

    Bid that tree!

  11. D

    Tree oddities

  12. D

    Work Photos

    I get that a lot. The desert is a funny place. The middle of the valley is a flat silt outflow from the carving of the grand canyon, agriculture. Not rocky and sandy like the surrounding "wild" desert. If it's wet, it's sticky grease, horrible. If it's loose, you will get stuck. If it gets wet...
  13. D

    Today....

    I think it would need more lift and tires for rock crawling It did make we want to find another 4runner, a V8 this time.
  14. D

    Today....

    The bronco was as good or better really than my last 4runner with coilovers for going across the desert. Rode and handled well at speed in washes, impressive for stock. Seems they did their homework and worked at making a capable out of the box rig. Dunes really well too, and crawled and climbed...
  15. D

    Today....

    I have a lot of off roading in my background and was very impressed.
  16. D

    Today....

    …in the winter…which is basically summer…
  17. D

    Work Photos

  18. D

    Today....

  19. D

    Today....

    A friend came down to visit with his new bronco, so I recreated for a weekend instead of doing tree work.
  20. D

    Today....

    Cut up a tree Rescued a peeJ

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom