Search results

  1. D

    Lightweight saw pants

    Interested. It's really hot here, so I do chaps, often over shorts...
  2. D

    What would you call this cut?

    When I’m in a tree and can’t access the face....on a stem/limb/leader leaning away - not a tree felling cut. Or on top of a downed tree and can’t access the bottom. Kind of a double coos bay.
  3. D

    Work Photos

    While back in the mountains here $&@@& beetles.
  4. D

    Work Photos

    Catching up on uploading vids from earlier this winter. 4 days of down only falling, some of them tricky, all fun.
  5. D

    Today....

    Uh…. These guys backed into the leaf pit and were lucky I stopped in. Another mortality on a friend’s place. :-( Desert conk?! Who can resist a good sand pile?
  6. D

    Today....

    24” of 3/8” LP on cannon super mini on a ported 60cc, the bees knees. Thru coast live oak like butter. High speed low drag. Firewooding one I rigged down recently. I had to try the biggest axe you can buy. 8lb council fire axe. One coming up, 48” Loading cottonwood, or adjusting...
  7. D

    Should ICE follow the constitution?

    Government never can get it right. They get all tied up in red tape and bureaucracy and don’t get anything done until it’s an emergency and then hard charge and bowl over common sense and decency. I guess cuz government is made of people.
  8. D

    Tree identification

    Big bush ? Little tree? It’s a target…value?
  9. D

    Possible damage from impact of felling a large tree close to a house.

    Now maybe with wet ground…we have a high water table here in the desert so we sit on jello which makes earthquakes more fun, but it’s a few feet down.
  10. D

    PNW laminated rot, overgrowth, hoarding, demo, GTG?

    Locking differentials would be even more fun. Family in town so I took the boys out for some shenanigans. Too bad it would be so costly to get it to WA. My dad’s is still up there but I fear nature may have claimed it.
  11. D

    TCIA WTF?

    Politics and religion are bad juju and this is why .
  12. D

    TCIA WTF?

    Perhaps create a thread asking for input on a subject knowing it’s going to be quoted
  13. D

    PNW laminated rot, overgrowth, hoarding, demo, GTG?

    I might bring ole beasty up there.
  14. D

    PNW laminated rot, overgrowth, hoarding, demo, GTG?

    Nah My buddy’s trailer
  15. D

    Possible damage from impact of felling a large tree close to a house.

    The guy just wanted more $. I’ve shaken the neighborhood with spars, no damage, it doesn’t shake it as much as our earthquakes that shake it more and no damage.
  16. D

    Work Photos

    I used the top to knock a dead limb out of the oak

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom