Search results

  1. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

  2. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    I guess you missed the part where I mentioned the need for the global community to resit the madness Trump is inflicting around the world...But thanks for your very harsh generalization concerning the character of the American people..
  3. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    I have to believe that a large majority of Americans are not OK with the cruelty, lawlessness, and utter insanity that Trump is inflicting on the US and the world. Will we the global community have the fortitude to truly stand up to this fucking madness, or will we curl up in a complacent ball...
  4. R

    Poetry thread

    "I watch em' tear it all the hell, what used to be my church" From the song "Dirt" by Chris Knight- Sorry for the derail...
  5. R

    Poetry thread

    Before I Read The News I press both hands to my chest, then look at the trees and the road outside. I imagine the world beyond what I see, cities, continents, space, then close my eyes to open. I listen to what is here, attune to the silence that holds up all sound. Feel my heart beat against...
  6. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Trump's bullshit may work on his cult members, but.....Trump and his DOJ had to retract its fraudulent claim that Maduro was the head of a fake cartel...
  7. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Trump comes right out and says it. It's about oil..
  8. R

    Favourite SRS rope?

    I loved HTP until it started getting very baggy on me after some serious use. After that it was relegated to light duty rigging line, which it has excelled at due to its durability. And once loaded up the knotability is gawd awful...
  9. R

    Songs of Perfection

  10. R

    Happy New Year

    I am also feeling like 2026 is gonna be a good year... And a Happy New Year to the amazingly talented cast of characters here. TB is very blessed to have to best group of tree peoples on the interweb..
  11. R

    Old School Hand Milling

    Kinda reminds me of the old school sawpits use in the earlier days of redwood logging. Brutal work. I have a pair of genuine sawpits within 500-600 ft of my house... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saw_pit Slightly different than the pits used in the old days around here, but you get the basic...
  12. R

    Favourite SRS rope?

    And I third the Marlow Vega..I love this rope! I am genuinely surprised that more folks don't talk about it..
  13. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/epstein-files-doj-julie-brown-flight-b2891476.html
  14. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Donny had 150 post on Christmas day. #Unfuckinghinged https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-posts-nearly-200-times-in-unhinged-christmas-day-spree/
  15. R

    Broken man, extreme burnout

    Thanks brother. It's been a long time in the making and seeing it come to fruition feels amazing.
  16. R

    Broken man, extreme burnout

    Here's to your speedy recovery bro. And some pics of the views from my new digs.
  17. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    "I was never on Epstein's Plane." Trump 2024 Imagine the worlds surprise when we learned that flight logs showed that Trump had been on Epstein's pedo-plane at least 8 times between 1993-1996, including at least 4 flight where Ghislaine Maxwell was also present...
  18. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Thanks for sharing this Boom.
  19. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    And that $12 billion bailout won't cover what farmers actual lost during Trump soybean tariff war with China. There is also the possible long term ramification of Trump's stupidity because China has gone elsewhere for its soybean needs. OOPS...
  20. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Say it ain't so. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jim-beam-distillery-trump-tariffs-b2888451.html

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom