Search results

  1. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    This is how its done. Massive nation wide general strikes on all facets of life would all but cripple America. It wouldn't be quick and easy, but it would be much more bearable than the place Trump wants to take this country. Drastic times call for drastic measures. We can a little now. or a...
  2. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    The time has come for We the People to end this insanity- https://ca.news.yahoo.com/ice-agent-threw-tear-gas-211935430.html https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2026/01/ice-tear-gas-on-kids-minneapolis-chicago-chemical-irritant/
  3. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    This is about one thing..Destroying NATO, which coincidentally just happens to be Putin's life long dream.
  4. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    It only took the might of the US military, an act of war, some good old fashioned piracy and pillaging, and the invasion and occupation of a sovereign nation, but the petulant little boy finally got his prize-...
  5. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Trump is stashing hundreds of millions dollars of Venezuela's stolen oil money in Qatar. Out of the reach of our laws and legal system. A move straight out of the Putin/Russia playbook.. I would be remiss if I didn't mention it was Qatar who gifted Trump the $400 million Jumbo jet lat...
  6. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Trump just comes out as says it to Rueters- "We shouldn't even have an election" https://www.democracydocket.com/news-alerts/trump-we-shouldnt-even-have-an-election/
  7. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    This is bad news indeed. What about go fund me? I would be down for helping Marco and la familia. America is currently involved in some good old fashioned ethic cleansing, plain and simple...
  8. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Communism vs fascism? Tuff choice..
  9. R

    One Leg Squat

    Rear foot elevated Bulgarian split squat..Amazing exercise. Alternate this with some good old ass to grass bodyweight squats (weighted vest as you get stronger) and you will be good to go. Another very effective yet low impact exercise is the isometric squat-
  10. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    We the American tax payers are now shelling out $1 trillion annually just to pay the interest on our national debt, and it will rise to $1.5 trillion in 2032, and $1.8 trillion by 2035. Trump's defense budget for 2026 is $1 trillion, and he is already calling for a $1.5 trillion defense budget...
  11. R

    Today....

    Congrats!
  12. R

    Today....

    Thanks. I am only taking on what I consider easier work which is easier on my mind and body. Doing Mon-Wed-Fri and so far I have really enjoyed being back in the saddle...
  13. R

    Today....

    Good? I simply use my 4.5 + decades of experience in the saddle to decide when and where to employ what I feel is the proper PPE for a given scenario. Let those who ride decide!
  14. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Not even attempting to hide it-
  15. R

    Today....

    Retirement was short lived....
  16. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

  17. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    The vids coming out of Minnesota are heart breaking. The brutality and cruelty of ICE is actually hard to believe. Please stay safe out there Tom..
  18. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Thanks for sharing this Reach. Kinda puts it all in perspective and paints a very different picture as to the kind of people a vast majority of immigrants are. They are in fact not much different than you and I, and want the same basic things in life. Peace, safety, security, a roof over their...
  19. R

    Songs of Perfection

    Seems appropriate for the times we are living in.
  20. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Since MAGA has already begun their cowardly, disgusting, and dishonest swift boating campaign against Renee Good I figured it might be a good time to get some truth from the people and communities who knew and loved her...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom