Search results

  1. atreeperson

    Maple Decline

    Removal
  2. atreeperson

    Today....

    Whats the secret message?
  3. atreeperson

    Hiring a climber/ employee from out of area

    Not about location but employees generally- Are you still running a chuck and duck? I personally wouldnt work for a company where I'd have to run a chipper without feed wheels. The mindset of making due with good enough equipment makes tons of sense as an owner. But as someone who is not on...
  4. atreeperson

    Ryan’s Garage Sale

    I bought them and they arrived today, well packaged and look in good shape
  5. atreeperson

    Morbark tw280phb

    @Mick Dempsey has probably worked with these or similar
  6. atreeperson

    Morbark tw280phb

    Looks like an imported timberwolf when I searched- what about that design are you drawn to compared to an equivalent size bandit or morbark?
  7. atreeperson

    Overuse Injuries

    I did the somatics routine Merle suggested and it saved my shoulder one winter- from fully immobile to back to work in about a month. Mark Pzr from way back buzz had a helpful thing about your "power zone". IIRC, a cube from waist to shoulder is where one is strongest and you should try to...
  8. atreeperson

    DIY windshield washer solution

    I go thru like 4 gal a year max- saving 20 bucks a year is absolutely not worth worrying about making and storing a thing
  9. atreeperson

    Compact Bulldog Bone

    So much respect Reg, Love your creativity and persistence in bringing tree tools into the world- but this doesn't seem like a useful public discussion. This is the BDB thread after all- Also, Gordon has posted enthusiasm for the new ART mechanical in the past couple of days. I dont use the...
  10. atreeperson

    Selling a ton of gear

    I'll take the 201t if you can send a video of it running, I'll pm you
  11. atreeperson

    OG rope runner back on Arbsession

    Also the hitchhiker 2! Feel like I haven't seen that in a while
  12. atreeperson

    Fuel and Oil bottles

    Thats a really solid idea, but then I won't be as stylish as the hotshots:llorando:! I've bought a few cheap sig stye bottles at thrift stores for bar oil but gas has just eaten the caps and gaskets
  13. atreeperson

    Fuel and Oil bottles

    We're back to island work at the moment, doing a few mile hike with saws etc. Any recommendations on msr style bottles for gas and bar oil? Where do you find them, and any brand preferences?
  14. atreeperson

    Isuzu FRR chip truck dump bed with tool boxes, 2002 120k miles

    Ok but are you selling the Canter?!
  15. atreeperson

    ARLO's garage sale

    I'll take the futura, add to @ serflife box
  16. atreeperson

    That goofy dork looking guy Nick from Tree Stuff can shove it.

    Tariffs can have near permanent negative effects . https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_tax This trade spat from the 60s has ruined the US small truck market for the past 60 years. Trade protectionism doesn't just make things more expensive, it also means we are forced to buy inferior...
  17. atreeperson

    Attaching a snap shackle to a spliced eye

    Id Resplice cause multiple connections multiply failure points- add a thimble to the new one or do an integrated soft shackle spice
  18. atreeperson

    Chipper winch line protection

    Hollow braid is super easy to splice- long straight burry like 15 feet additional dyneema or tenex seems like it would work great- That said, I haven't bothered on our chipper winch, but very little asphalt around here.
  19. atreeperson

    Hexarope

    Are they showing the lowering device or hook thing?

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom