surveyor's latest activity

  • surveyor
    surveyor replied to the thread New Makita Top Handle.
    I like Makita, I have a Makita drill which is much lighter than most if not all battery drills, just bring spare batteries. Plus it...
  • surveyor
    surveyor replied to the thread Bulldog Lynx.
    • IMG_1679.webp
  • surveyor
    surveyor replied to the thread Bulldog Lynx.
    Pull testing the Lynx with the 7/8 inch pitch and it will pull 500 lbs before it starts to creep on my 11,1mm Tendril, and 600 lbs on my...
  • surveyor
    surveyor replied to the thread Bulldog Lynx.
    I like that nomenclature idea! It beats the 7/8 of 3/4. So far it is reacting very much like the "Bobcat", but on a more typical...
  • surveyor
    surveyor reacted to moss's post in the thread Bulldog Lynx with Like Like.
    That's got sizzle! Maybe that IS the Lynx, the one for smaller diameter lines the Bobcat? Everyone's full of ideas, the Lynx family of...
  • surveyor
    surveyor reacted to pcpTR33's post in the thread spurs with Like Like.
    I prefer a smaller heel on all my climbing boots so I had issues with the stirrup wanting to walk regardless of how tight I got the...
  • surveyor
    surveyor reacted to Reach's post in the thread spurs with Like Like.
    I ran my "leather" straps under the spur for a long time, because I had trouble keeping the stirrup where it belonged. Running the...
  • surveyor
    surveyor reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread Colombia earthquake with Like Like.
    Didn't it happen in an area that historically doesn't have earthquakes too? Like a random aneurysm, on the top of my "I don't want to...
  • surveyor
    surveyor replied to the thread Bulldog Lynx.
    When it comes to chain links, they only come in 3/4" pitch or 1" pitch, but what is really needed for a 1/2" rope is a 7/8" pitch, so I...
    • custom size Lynx.webp
  • surveyor
    surveyor reacted to Reach's post in the thread Colombia earthquake with Like Like.
    I heard about that, seems like it was a really bad one. The news last night said that rescue crews haven't even been able to reach the...
  • surveyor
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/2549993915516355
  • surveyor
    surveyor posted the thread spurs in General Discussion.
    found this interesting video.
  • surveyor
    surveyor replied to the thread ART BlackBird for "MRT and SRT".
    I did get it to close this morning with the device lying flat on a table and the rope installed. It tends and releases so very nicely...
  • surveyor
    surveyor replied to the thread ART BlackBird for "MRT and SRT".
    I can open and close it with no rope installed, but it now refuses to close on 11mm or my Tachyon 11.7. I notice the stud which the...
  • surveyor
    surveyor replied to the thread ART BlackBird for "MRT and SRT".
    Thanks, I have seen this video, and I get the trigger hook to engage, the pulley is engaged, and the trigger is set loose, but it will...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom