oceans's latest activity

  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Lumberjack's post in the thread Surface damage risk from a 50 ton with Like Like.
    It’s entirely up to you and the customer if it’s worth it or not. High risk or low risk is relative and qualitative, not quantitative...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Reach's post in the thread Surface damage risk from a 50 ton with Like Like.
    Noting that the 50 ton crane you are referring to is a three axle all-terrain crane might be worth a mention. I don't know what that...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Jehinten's post in the thread Surface damage risk from a 50 ton with Like Like.
    Your axle setup will make a difference but we use a 50 ton with minimal issues. The only driveways I've seen crack are already...
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Bid that tree!.
    For real, is that tree going to be a masty sappy mess in the desert heat? It’s got me thinking 3 to 5 days based on how you’re talking...
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Bid that tree!.
    Beyond visibility, I hear it’s really a game of numbers and dialing it all in. Lift capacity, distance/fuel per cycle, on and on. It...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Reach's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    I would love to one day lift a tree with a helicopter. We pick up trees with cranes all the time, big cranes regularly, but never a...
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Bid that tree!.
    Heli log it. $40,000. 4 hours.
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Bid that tree!.
    Is a Ficus trunk even symmetrical enough to predictably face and fell? The ones I’ve seen look like a smooth gray included dreadlock. I...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to davidwyby's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    I’ll probably try to get both teles out there with operators and I’ll feed both of them from the man lift. One of my welders has a...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    That canal looks kinda hard to fix,,, crane crane crane
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    I bet you could calm them down. Small picks, baby steps,, Some of the crazy trees you do I wouldn’t touch without a crane. Just so much...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to davidwyby's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Haha Haha.
    I have 3-4 crane buddies. They scared of trees.
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    Maybe it’s time to develop a relationship with a crane co.?
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to davidwyby's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Wow Wow.
    2-3 codoms. You can see about 50-75% of the total.
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Equipment Financing Companies.
    I’ve had a really good run with Western Equipment Finance. Joel Schuman was always on point for me. It all started through buying our...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom