Bart_'s latest activity

  • B
    +1 Moss, exactly. There's the trajectory, clear passage window, punching through twigs/leaves, "goal-posting". It's not just altitude...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Nerd Alert.
    Shop Trick to Get Out Stubborn Carb Mainjet/Emulsion Tube First thing is sacrifice a medium flat blade screwdriver by grinding the...
  • B
    As to the overshot pita factor, get out a sharpie and mark numbers on the launcher pole, perhaps at 1" intervals, so you have some...
  • B
    Bart_ reacted to moss's post in the thread Throwline training and climbing 9/28/26 with Like Like.
    With a hand throw you are less likely to overthrow, less branches to pull the bag back through and create the rope path you want. With...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Bandit computer screen.
    As a temporary moisture fix you could try bags of dessicant inside the electronics enclosure, sort of like putting a water-dropped cell...
  • B
    Yes leisure mode with mine unless I drop in the shields. Yeah same with most of the AMSE standards I've read.
  • B
    Bart_ reacted to Merle Nelson's post in the thread Wall of Trees with Like Like.
    Tom I like to read the comments when I watch YT posts and others. Often find added knowledge from first hand or inside info...
  • B
    Note with removable side shields, when they're removed its leisure mode not z87 mode. I/m basing my understanding of z87 contents on...
  • B
    My guy who I wanted to sign off on my confabbed goggle setup stated side shields are mandatory to meet z87.1 function. The actual z87.1...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    Old comp sci saying: garbage in garbage out. I don't think AI training material is vetted by SME's before it is used. My rule of...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Fu*%face Von Clownstick.
    The lights are out at the top of the hill. Someone needs to turn the power back on.
  • B
    Bart_ reacted to TheTreeSpyder's post in the thread Fu*%face Von Clownstick with Like Like.
    The trust built thru DECORUM. The whole binding cohesion of diplomacy and democracy is DECORUM. That extends a trust, that if given the...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    You might want to be prudent around your LG tv.
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Fu*%face Von Clownstick.
    So trump did his usual PR, diplomatic self at the U.N. and banned the news organisations he doesn't like from the whitehouse. Irony...
  • B
    Be careful to avoid doing a "needs a book to figure out" ala the Treepeedo. That turned people off.

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom