Latest activity

  • macrocarpa
    macrocarpa reacted to ATH's post in the thread Chlorosis treatments? with Like Like.
    Could it be that we no longer have acid rain??? I've talked to old farmers who say they've never had to apply sulfur but they are now...
  • macrocarpa
    macrocarpa reacted to ATH's post in the thread Chlorosis treatments? with Like Like.
    What was your timing for the injection? I thought the high rate is supposed to be good for 3 years...but since is not a pesticide you...
  • MA Arborist
    MA Arborist reacted to Treetopflyer's post in the thread more fun with knucklebooms with Like Like.
    Let’s see them picks- knuckleheads ! What you guys been doing lately!?
  • surveyor
    surveyor replied to the thread Tree oddities.
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/29496905636565562
  • Simpleiowaguy
    Simpleiowaguy replied to the thread Tips and Tricks.
    Try an angle grinder with a flap wheel, even quicker then the oscillating tool. I like the oscillating tool for small girdling roots as...
  • D
    davidwyby reacted to VenasNursery's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    Just arrived at this bid lol The last “company” didn’t finish lol One of the worst I’ve seen in awhile.
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to VenasNursery's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    With stump grinding I put $2400 and cleaning up what’s on the ground. Smack piles all butt ends facing different directions and short...
  • colb
    colb reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Honey bee hive retrieval climb with Like Like.
    Most fun I've had in a while today. Got a call from a friend and they had a beesuit and bee-guru waiting. Treemo light with bdb on...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    It's surfacing that several other big AI players had AI hacking escape incidents too. Hence the surge in whistleblowing and warnings I...
  • C
    cory reacted to VenasNursery's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    With stump grinding I put $2400 and cleaning up what’s on the ground. Smack piles all butt ends facing different directions and short...
  • C
    cory reacted to oceans's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    I see a tangled homeowner pile at the curb and a heap of shorties to handle at the base pf the tree. Like Reach said, all the potential...
  • C
    cory reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    $1800?
  • C
    cory reacted to Reach's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    Well that was nice, take away all the rigging points and all the easy stuff and leave the hard part without anything to hang it from...
  • C
    cory reacted to VenasNursery's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Haha Haha.
    Just arrived at this bid lol The last “company” didn’t finish lol One of the worst I’ve seen in awhile.
  • Steve Connally
    I feel like the process through installation and removal would be beneficial. Just the most basic steps of it. I've seen the vids you...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom