Latest activity

  • VenasNursery
    VenasNursery reacted to Treetopflyer's post in the thread more fun with knucklebooms with Like Like.
    I can imagine and would hope to be humming wide open spaces while I do! That’s something I’d like to see in action. Love me some riggin!
  • VenasNursery
    VenasNursery reacted to Reach's post in the thread more fun with knucklebooms with Like Like.
    I'm sure they're not cheap! We work with one crane that sets a lot of 100'+ trusses, he carries modular spreader bar that can be...
  • VenasNursery
    VenasNursery reacted to Treetopflyer's post in the thread more fun with knucklebooms with Like Like.
    I’m just tryin to keep up with the billz and enjoy my work along the way, you know the deal lol That spreader beam was fabbed by the guy...
  • Evo
    Evo reacted to ATH's post in the thread ISA CEU headache. with Like Like.
    I have been told by others if you request it, they can send you a list of your historical CEUs
  • P
    pcpTR33 reacted to ATH's post in the thread ISA CEU headache. with Like Like.
    FWIW, It looks like my credits are there from Detroit. But they are messed up...wrong dates (key note shows as August 12 while the very...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread ISA CEU headache..
    I have been told by others if you request it, they can send you a list of your historical CEUs
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread ISA CEU headache..
    FWIW, It looks like my credits are there from Detroit. But they are messed up...wrong dates (key note shows as August 12 while the very...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Evo's post in the thread ISA CEU headache. with Like Like.
    Can you be more descriptive? I’m guessing these are chapter events, or non ISA events that you are submitting for CEU’s?
  • moss
    moss reacted to Daniel's post in the thread Covid Close To You with Haha Haha.
    I don't care!
  • Bendroctanus
    Bendroctanus replied to the thread Bid that tree!.
    I’ve had the privilege of meeting him in person. Dude is the definition of chill.
  • Bendroctanus
    Bendroctanus reacted to oceans's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    Aw shucks, Matias. Truth is I would have to say Mike Poor may be the real OG as a climbing op, and his crane is quite large.
  • Bendroctanus
    Bendroctanus reacted to surveyor's post in the thread Climbers for Christ with Like Like.
    This Egyptologist is an agnostic who is one of many people the filmmaker Tim Mahoney interviewed for Patterns of Evidence, The Exodus.
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    That's kind of the gist of what those guard-rails folks are all about. Some time back an anecdote passed my way saying the team had to...
  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian reacted to BG2's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    1099. We can generally find you a place to stay, sometimes my place, sometimes one of the guys has a spot, if not then could maybe...
  • Treetopflyer
    Treetopflyer replied to the thread ISA CEU headache..
    I lost my isa cert during covid for lack of ability to find cues into my profile..What a pain in ass! Had to retake test and if I didn’t...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom