Latest activity

  • Treetopflyer
    Treetopflyer reacted to pcpTR33's post in the thread ISA CEU headache. with Like Like.
    Anyone else struggling with actually getting the CEU’s applied toward their credentials? I’ve had to fight constantly for the last 18...
  • Treetopflyer
    Treetopflyer replied to the thread more fun with knucklebooms.
    I can imagine and would hope to be humming wide open spaces while I do! That’s something I’d like to see in action. Love me some riggin!
  • Treetopflyer
    Treetopflyer reacted to Reach's post in the thread more fun with knucklebooms with Like Like.
    I'm sure they're not cheap! We work with one crane that sets a lot of 100'+ trusses, he carries modular spreader bar that can be...
  • rugger01
    Hello, My wife and I both do tree work and we have two dogs and two kids and our washing machine is constantly clogged and leaking and...
  • moss
    moss reacted to climbingmonkey24's post in the thread Sometimes it’s just a Nope! with Like Like.
    Nothing wrong with that. If a job is going to cause you more stress then it’s worth or you don’t feel comfortable or safe about it...
  • P
    pcpTR33 replied to the thread ISA CEU headache..
    Even events like TCIA last year I still haven’t received my credits with multiple phone calls to both entities and I’m still waiting for...
  • flushcut
    flushcut reacted to Bart_'s post in the thread Question about brakes on big trucks with Like Like.
    Looks like overheat from non-release, be it stuck or binding piston, slide pins or an oddball particulate contamination/plugging in the...
  • flushcut
    flushcut reacted to Matias's post in the thread Question about brakes on big trucks with Like Like.
    The rotor is wrecked for sure. I don't know enough to say more for certain, but I'd bet the rest of the brake system should get a good...
  • Evo
    Evo replied to the thread ISA CEU headache..
    Can you be more descriptive? I’m guessing these are chapter events, or non ISA events that you are submitting for CEU’s?
  • colb
    colb reacted to ATH's post in the thread ISA CEU headache. with Like Like.
    I'm not sure how other states do it... If I want to host an event with CEUs I contact our State Chapter education coordinator. She...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to BG2's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    1099. We can generally find you a place to stay, sometimes my place, sometimes one of the guys has a spot, if not then could maybe...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to BG2's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    Hey Guys, New to the forum, been in trees for a while. I’m based out of Kauai, and we just got blasted with a storm. Being outer island...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread ISA CEU headache..
    I'm not sure how other states do it... If I want to host an event with CEUs I contact our State Chapter education coordinator. She...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to colb's post in the thread ISA CEU headache. with Like Like.
    Yes, the reporting has become enough of a hassle to make paid CEUs from the ISA website the best option. This is good for the ISA...
  • B
    BG2 replied to the thread I need that guy.
    1099. We can generally find you a place to stay, sometimes my place, sometimes one of the guys has a spot, if not then could maybe...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom