Work Photos

Leroy

Nice photos Drew. Your signature is true, you ARE a narcissist! Stub city in that first one, :sorprendido3: Looks like you do some cool work, mostly removals?

Drewtree

Nice photos Drew. Your signature is true, you ARE a narcissist! Stub city in that first one, :sorprendido3: Looks like you do some cool work, mostly removals?
Stubs are my trademark, I tell everyone else to trim them but I am guilty of leaving them on all the damn time. Sometimes to stand on, sometimes to attach a block or use for natural crotch. I think in this case they were left up as natural crotch because my block and sling got stolen off a job site the week before.

Drewtree

I really don't have the skills to efficiently remove big trees with no block, I could do it but it wouldn't be pretty.
I do a lot of removals as a contract climber, lots of pruning work for my own company. Contract climbing in Toronto gets you into a lot of unusual situations.

Drewtree

Selfie, and a photo shortly after taken from a board room of people in an office who were thoroughly entertained by my vanity. image.jpeg image.jpeg

Drewtree

Took this one while on a 3 month consulting contract for Enercon, a major player in the wind farm game. I saw too many beautiful giants come down, was a lucrative but ultimately depressing contract.
image.jpeg