Whiskey Whiskey Whiskey

JD3000

Most well-known member
Ohio:
4 roses single barrel = $41.99
Yep. I'm dying to try a cask strength of theirs. Their production methods are fascinating too as they blend so many different recipes to make a final product. The price points are fantastic too!!!

Bob Bob

According to the OHLQ.com website, Four Roses Barrel Strength ($65.59) is not currently available in Ohio right now. There is an interesting limited edition Four Roses Barrel ($34.69) too, but that could prove tough to find.

Tried the High West American Prairie Bourbon for $39.99. It's very good and is a welcome addition to my taste tests. High West describes it as "a great sipper and thoughtful person's whiskey". I may try other High West offerings as well. IMG_6158.JPG IMG_6159.JPG

Last edited:

JD3000

Most well-known member
According to the OHLQ.com website, Four Roses Barrel Strength ($65.59) is not currently available in Ohio right now. There is an interesting limited edition Four Roses Barrel ($34.69) too, but that could prove tough to find.

Tried the High West American Prairie Bourbon for $39.99. It's very good and is a welcome addition to my taste tests. High West describes it as "a great sipper and thoughtful person's whiskey". I may try other High West offerings as well. View attachment 65891 View attachment 65892
They're known for their ryes

therianclimber

I remember trying to order a rye and ginger down in the states one time. The bartender had no idea what the hell I was asking for. I can't stand to drink scotch or American whiskey but I sure can crush a bottle of Canadian whiskey or Carribean spiced rum.

JD3000

Most well-known member
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Is for Russell's
20200309_185953.jpg
Had their more premium bottle once but trying their lower priced 10 year tonight.

JD3000

Most well-known member
I have one drink's worth left of this and have been waiting for a special occasion. When it was given to me, you could only get it across the pond but not sure if that's the case anymore. Had this bottle for over 15 years.
20200318_194118.jpg

Went to smell it yesterday and this happened.
20200318_194250.jpg
Damnit

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom