Shop talk

27RMT0N

Just finished my 30x50 pole building. What a hassle especially the 14x16 roll up doors. I will get some pic to share. Worth it when its done. Nice step for my company.

Very cool. I'll probably be considering a setup like that in a few years so I'd love to see how yours turned out and how you set it up.

ATH

Well, it is official. I gave the the green light. Hopefully will start by mid-March. He will let me pay half of the increase 60 days after completion so we are back into full swing before taking the last bite....glad we went with this guy, he's been great to work with so far!

Appreciate the encouragement @hseII @Serf Life

hseII

I do tree work as it is convenient for me: my primary role involves Construction Oversight.

Extreme delays are the norm right now & if you have building cost nailed down you are money ahead to complete it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fivepoints

I got a quote the other day for $4400 to have a 14x12 roll up door installed. That was with a manual hoist. Got two more for a non insulated roll up for $2900. I can buy the insulated door i want for $1700. Looks like i may be installing a door on a rainy day.

owScott

I got a quote the other day for $4400 to have a 14x12 roll up door installed. That was with a manual hoist. Got two more for a non insulated roll up for $2900. I can buy the insulated door i want for $1700. Looks like i may be installing a door on a rainy day.
Maybe $1800 was just for the door without install. I would have to look back at the paper work. $4400 sounds really high.

hseII

Rent a duct jack from United or Sunbelt.

Dad’s is really handy for such tasks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom