rope runner pro

Bob Bob

My preliminary thinking is, I sure hope Notch was able to make plenty of these. I have only done a few short preliminary climbs, but wow!

I will try and refrain from too much speculation until I have more time on it but I'm definitely thinking 'wow'! It is a very high quality tool and I think Kevin nailed it.
Nice! Somebody must love you.

RopeShield

still sounds a lil too suspect, the flowery language.
Show us an arbclimber getting out on long overreaching limb trying to get in position to make a chainsaw cut, rig a limb, just something doing the work.
Showing the push up of the rope mimicking a 2 to 1 is not easier than pulling a two to one.
So as slack tender it does not inspire.
Cake is cake, some like icing and stuff and others like meat n potatoes. What you show is mostly cake.
Get me one. @bonner1040 a chance to make up for your cowardice over at Treehouse.
I'll give it a run

dsptech

still sounds a lil too suspect, the flowery language.
Show us an arbclimber getting out on long overreaching limb trying to get in position to make a chainsaw cut, rig a limb, just something doing the work.
Showing the push up of the rope mimicking a 2 to 1 is not easier than pulling a two to one.
So as slack tender it does not inspire.
Cake is cake, some like icing and stuff and others like meat n potatoes. What you show is mostly cake.
Get me one. @bonner1040 a chance to make up for your cowardice over at Treehouse.
I'll give it a run
PinClipart.com_snow-clipart_2450297.png

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom