Just bought the akimbo

Tuebor

Just saw this, this morning from Teufelberger:

Good news all treeMOTION are now certified and allowed to be used up to 150kg!! (330 lbs)

It concerns :
☑treeMOTION S.Light USCA
☑treeMOTION Standard USCA
☑treeMOTION evo

FB_IMG_1581083038779.jpg

Mowerr

Jk...I'm sure it's good but it worries me that you didn't research the rope recommendations from rock Exotica before buying the most expensive multiscender on the market.
All that info is easy to find in your manual or on the internet. There's a few threads on here where all the unicorns discuss the settings and ropes and tricks they use. Chit there was a million page thread on here about it before it even hit the streets cuz.

Blessed Man

Jk...I'm sure it's good but it worries me that you didn't research the rope recommendations from rock Exotica before buying the most expensive multiscender on the market.
All that info is easy to find in your manual or on the internet. There's a few threads on here where all the unicorns discuss the settings and ropes and tricks they use. Chit there was a million page thread on here about it before it even hit the streets cuz.
Just didn’t like the choices thought there coulda been better choices ya never know

Mowerr

There's long threads all about ropes guys are using, how much they weigh and what settings they use. I think there's where u wanna be

Talon Tree Service

Don’t give up too easily on your akimbo. They are temperamental and in my opinion, not as efficient in many ways as the rope runner. I spent a lot of time this summer playing with settings and getting it dialed. I was one of the first to have an RE version and It takes some tinkering to get it right

Blessed Man

I love my
Don’t give up too easily on your akimbo. They are temperamental and in my opinion, not as efficient in many ways as the rope runner. I spent a lot of time this summer playing with settings and getting it dialed. I was one of the first to have an RE version and It takes some tinkering to get it right
[/QUOTE
i love my akimbo! Took it out the box put it on the rope,and a few adjustments and it runs perfect no creep at all very smooth. I would recommend to anyone still on a hitch