Finding Employees

Wow TreeCo that sounds like something that happened at our shop also lol!!! This is one thing i cannot figure out: Tree climbers get paid really good money especally where we live but it seems like they have nothing to show for it or always borrowing money! Whats up with that? Thank God the guys we have now are all good guys!!!

Tree_Guys_Wife

[ QUOTE ]
[qoute]get the feeling that was directed at me, judging by the same author name as the PM i got from another forum....if this is NOT the same Tree Guys Wife, then this whole post can just be ignored...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi SRT,

It is the same person. However, this post was actually NOT directed at you. You were always reliable and positive.

This post was more a "rant" of different problems we've had with different guys. Looking at how I wrote it though it came back as being the same person. That's what happens when I write in a hurry! Sorry if you felt it was about you. Actually, if you reread it without yourself in mind, I bet you could easily guess WHO most of that was applied to!

Take care.

SRTTech

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[qoute]get the feeling that was directed at me, judging by the same author name as the PM i got from another forum....if this is NOT the same Tree Guys Wife, then this whole post can just be ignored...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi SRT,

It is the same person. However, this post was actually NOT directed at you. You were always reliable and positive.

This post was more a "rant" of different problems we've had with different guys. Looking at how I wrote it though it came back as being the same person. That's what happens when I write in a hurry! Sorry if you felt it was about you. Actually, if you reread it without yourself in mind, I bet you could easily guess WHO most of that was applied to!

Take care.

[/ QUOTE ]

AAAAH!! LOL... sorry N. i understand now what and who your talking about...pelase accept MY apology this time around!!! just the way your thread was worded....i brought up much of the same issues so hence my thinking you were posting abotu me...LOL..

So here is an apology! oops, sorry, happens to the best of us.! both of you'se take care as well!.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom