Climbers for Christ

oakwilt

The Austin bomber was a faith-based home-schooled Christian. Where in the gospels is justification for him? Does he get a pass into heaven?

Pelorus

@ Oakwilt.....
Your post strikes me as being callously obtuse; it cripples intelligent dialogue.
Anyway, perhaps Google: Matthew 7:21-23 "not everyone who calls me Lord...", with the hope that you will have a glimmer of understanding.

oakwilt

Jimmy is a man of integrity. One of the only presidents with scruples besides Obama.
I have to wonder though, why the evangelicals who support trump and his high crimes against morality have dissed true believers in favor of Satan?

oakwilt

Another family of Christian home schoolers went dead, killed by the parents who flipped-out and killed innocent children by driving over a cliff. Why? Why?

Flex Abednego

I was on a plane flying out of Tel Aviv, playing Mike Tyson’s punch outing my phone while waiting to taxi, suddenly the old guy behind me reaches his hand over my head rest into my view so I take my earbuds out and shake his hand, thinking that’s just how older folks can be. But after he shakes my hand he continues on forward shaking hands... the peanut farmer himself

Flex Abednego

I’m not a practicing Christian, and in all honesty maybe that’s what is lacking in my personal life....

still I know that hating on people I don’t agree with is not going to resolve any issue.

We live in a world of natural beauty that We and Our ancestors have decimated.

Humans are inherently prone to selfishness that manifests itself in many forms, like greed, hate, unkindness etc , and religions attempt to give humans the tools to mitigate that.

There’s definitely things I don’t agree with when it comes to organized religion in most forms.

I personally try to focus on acting locally and voting with my dollars.

Anyway, true practicing Christians, not the bible thumping know it alls, I hold in high regard, and would even say are an inspiration

oakwilt

I have to admit, given my life and the many roads I've travelled on, that I agree with you Flex.

However, without rising against the tidal wave of far-right insurgencies that polluted religious concepts, the evil will continue to grow. It takes an effort to live, it takes an effort to change.

To shackle children to their bedposts, to deny them food in order to force doctrine, to kill them in the name of Christ has to stop. Carter built homes, Liberty University funds nazi rallies. Time to fight.

BRT

Liberty University funds nazi rallies. Time to fight.
Come on @Tom Dunlap. It's doubtful that anyone listens to this nut, but, I remember you censoring Treevet. The Senate Hearing Committee isn't going to call you to DC, but it does look like you're picking sides.

oakwilt

They proudly wore their alma mater on t-shirts at the Charlotte rally to defend the confederate statues from removal. So...?

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom