Search results

  1. Njdelaney

    Hitchhiker 2 on a shackle

    If nothing else it allows you to use an eye to eye hitch cord
  2. Njdelaney

    Petzl Midline Zigzag

    Well said
  3. Njdelaney

    Petzl Midline Zigzag

    Just to be clear Paul Cox invented the HH, not Richard. Richard has done a great job refining the design however.
  4. Njdelaney

    New device from ISC

    Man I love hitches. This must be specific to the amount of sap you encounter.
  5. Njdelaney

    New device from ISC

    I thunk there is another part to the tester thing which was mentioned before, which is that often these new devices are given to climbers with phenomenal skills, who automatically compensate for deficits or variables. They also often have unique styles. Average climbers make great testers...
  6. Njdelaney

    Walked away after starting a job today

    Manicured hedges are not worth the trouble in my personal opinion. No thanks!
  7. Njdelaney

    New device from ISC

    Well the one that comes to mind is the triple snap that failed to close. Sort of a well known video from Climbing Arborist. Also the Ultralink, I could not get my recall processed so I still have an original pre-recall sitting at home. I emailed and got no response. Those two jump to mind...
  8. Njdelaney

    For Sale: 2018 Vermeer BC1000XL Chipper | 918 Run Hours | Deutz Diesel

    Priced to sell needs a price
  9. Njdelaney

    New device from ISC

    ISC has a history of not admitting that a problem is a problem. They can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned. There is not enough performance difference between a Reflex and any of the other good devices out there to make it worth dealing with their BS.
  10. Njdelaney

    Eartec Headset

    We have completely stopped using the SENAs we have. The tiny little wires are always getting pulled out and they are all in some state of not working. Very annoying.
  11. Njdelaney

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Hahahahaha
  12. Njdelaney

    Pricing

    Yeah my first thought is figure out what kind of beer he likes and then buy something locally brewed for him. Might as well support a local business at the same time and triangulate this barter situation
  13. Njdelaney

    The most dangerous work yet

    @Matias glad it wasn't worse. When I was in my early 30s I decided that whenever something bad happened to me, I would think about how much worse it could have been and then consider myself lucky, because truthfully you will never know. It is sort of like doing end weight reduction and cabling...
  14. Njdelaney

    Bid that tree!

    Leave that thing alone! It got that big in the desert and they want to lose all that shade?? Oh and $7k all day
  15. Njdelaney

    Huge sale

    Items arrived in new condition as advertised. Joe communicated with me throughout the process. Thanks Joe!
  16. Njdelaney

    Today....

    I understand this feeling very well. Today I did two small jobs by myself, no client interactions, total discretion to do them how I saw fit. It was a great antidote. You're a victim of your own success, at least there is that!
  17. Njdelaney

    Huge sale

    And now I'm curious about the TreeRex, so what is the price?
  18. Njdelaney

    Vermeer SC372 Diesel

    I don't have much to offer in specific info on this machine but I will say that getting a big machine makes good sense if you're doing lots of stumps and you are not normally working in very tight quarters. We did a few removals at a house here in Detroit and were going to come back to do the...
  19. Njdelaney

    Huge sale

    PM sent for a Wrench and the shoes. What size/price on the Husky saddle?
  20. Njdelaney

    Huge sale

    Boomslang passed away this year sadly.

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom