Search results

  1. chiselbit

    Introduction

    What kind of janka buster is that first tree?
  2. chiselbit

    Bandit LCD screen

    My 2018 xp15 the buttons under the screen that control the throttle are progressively getting less responsive. Today we had a real hard time getting it to throttle down. Cal-line quoted me $1300 for a new control panel. Was your $500 part the whole control panel?
  3. chiselbit

    CDL school?

    The place I went was a “truck rental” service. They made no claims to be a classroom but provided an instructor for most of the day who coached me on what to do and say as we practiced driving all the scenarios that would be on the test and then took me to the dmv office so I could take the...
  4. chiselbit

    CDL school?

    Yeah there’s a script to read from on the walk around inspection. Hated it. Felt like I had to do their little dance,,that always annoys me.
  5. chiselbit

    Views. Here is one of mine. Lets see yours.....so many great views out there.

    Having an unprecedented run of good luck lately posting pics. I don’t think I’m doing anything different,,,
  6. chiselbit

    Introduction

    And the finished woodpile
  7. chiselbit

    Introduction

    Got some good footage of @davidwyby cutting another desert tree
  8. chiselbit

    Introduction

  9. chiselbit

    Introduction

  10. chiselbit

    Introduction

  11. chiselbit

    Collective nouns

    A Rash of Poison Oak.
  12. chiselbit

    New to Madrones…

    Beware the sharp stubbies
  13. chiselbit

    Real professional chains for echos

    Good one. That’s a necessity for the 2511’s
  14. chiselbit

    Introduction

    SoCal tree repo man: “there are consequences. And I am one of them.”
  15. chiselbit

    Introduction

    Haha, people need to learn how to keep up on their tree payments!
  16. chiselbit

    Real professional chains for echos

    Loggerchain.com Or Baileys, Madsens, lots of places sell loops of chain. I make mine off rolls and haven’t bought a loop for decades. Does echo take unusual drive counts? I have several 2511’s, don’t recall the dl’s off top of my head
  17. chiselbit

    Introduction

    When a man in a treeless desert discovers a passion for cutting trees he has to get creative. And build his own trees!
  18. chiselbit

    2511 Longevity/durability

    I have several, some are ported some are not, all are holding up just fine. I take good care of my saws. I know people who go through saws fast. One guy in particular who I used to cut timber with would get maybe one or two seasons out of a saw and then it would be junk and he’d buy another one...
  19. chiselbit

    Tilted/angled back (and face) cuts

    If I recall correctly the tree in my pic didn’t swing at all. Broke off and went right we’re it was leaning. That tree was in your neck of the woods @Matias , few years ago in the burn off Lumpkin Ridge rd out past feather falls

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom