Search results

  1. D

    Work Photos

    Black sooty canker we think
  2. D

    Work Photos

    @Matias thoughts? Eucalyptus I think reduce the regrowth limbs length by 50% and remove the really poorly attached ones.
  3. D

    Work Photos

    It would be going into a landfill. No bueno I don’t know why there’s no greenwaste program here
  4. D

    Work Photos

    Most of this will probably be held over the dump trailer or bin with forklift, cut into rounds, and delivered as camping firewood unsplit since it's smallish. I guess this is kinda the wrong forum for this... "turning liabilities into assets..."
  5. D

    Work Photos

    Trash panda XL
  6. D

    Work Photos

    15,000lb winch…
  7. D

    Work Photos

    I figured out how to double line speed with a pulley the other day…
  8. D

    Today....

    13hp 3120, nom nom. 36” dry Euc is not 70cc wood
  9. D

    Today....

    Mining for goodies in the trash
  10. D

    Bid that tree!

    Mess of trees on that job. That just a sample, the trickier ones.beetle kill.
  11. D

    Bid that tree!

    Halvsies. I make firewood.
  12. D

    Bid that tree!

    Bump for opinions on oaks…?
  13. D

    Today....

    I are the guy for that
  14. D

    Today....

    It’s been rough winter. Little getaway.
  15. D

    Today....

    @southsoundtree I know a guy for that 460. @huskihl
  16. D

    Today....

    Have you seen the stihl grown into the tree that stihl runs?
  17. D

    Today....

  18. D

    Work Photos

  19. D

    Today....

  20. D

    Work Photos


New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom