Search results

  1. R

    New device from ISC

    Much appreciated.
  2. R

    Songs of Perfection

  3. R

    How brainwashed are you?

    And the song remains the same..
  4. R

    How brainwashed are you?

    You do realize you are making Moss's case for him?
  5. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Trump, the self proclaimed "greatest jobs president ever" currently has a net loss of well over 4 million jobs during his 2 terms. https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-layoffs-soar-past-1-1m-2025-highest-level-since-pandemic
  6. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    If it walks, talks and quacks like a -
  7. R

    How brainwashed are you?

    This is sooo true. I recently lost a very close friend of over 40 years as I watched the internet turn him into a mind-fucked, hate-filled, conspiratorial wing nut. The change in him was so complete that I no longer recognized the intelligent, kind, and caring man I once knew. As I drove away...
  8. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Donald is once again encouraging foreign interference in our elections- https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-truth-social-foreign-users-x-b2877291.html
  9. R

    New device from ISC

    Does this device have a similar feel and responsiveness in both SRS and MRS? I have found that certain devices that really shine at SRS can be unbearable sluggish in MRS. I also want to thank you and tell you how incredible helpful your experience and insights have been concerning the Reflex.
  10. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/officials-criticize-biden-vetting-afghan-shooting-suspect-was-granted-asylum-2025-11-27/
  11. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

  12. R

    Songs of Perfection

    More gems from the road-
  13. R

    Songs of Perfection

    I was cruising through the Oklahoma panhandle the other day and heard this.. The best Christmas song ever-
  14. R

    Covid Close To You

    Do you think someone can create bad karma for themselves by wishing ill will on others? If so you might be officially fucked bro.
  15. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    "When a clown enters a palace, he doesn't become king. The palace becomes a circus."
  16. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Looks like we hired another Nazi.. https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/nazi-streak-controversy-ingrassia-lands-news-gig-trump-administration-rcna243894
  17. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    And Trump has been telling us food prices are down, and tariffs don't increase prices? https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trump-rolls-back-tariffs-key-imports-citing-price-relief-u-s-families-businesses
  18. R

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryroeloffs/2025/11/06/more-than-1-million-jobs-have-been-cut-this-year-report-says/ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/economy-layoffs-job-cuts-october-2025-highest-22-years-challenger/
  19. R

    New device from ISC

    You are speaking my language here. Your description of the Reflex almost makes me want to come out of retirement? Other than my trepidation concerning the swivel it sounds like the tool I have been dreaming of for the last decade or two. Kudos to you and ISC...
  20. R

    New device from ISC

    Thanks. And thank for chiming in here. I for one take comfort in knowing you had a hand in its design.

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom