Search results

  1. atreeperson

    New HitchHikerXF

    Tying instructions anywhere? Internet search no good results
  2. atreeperson

    New HitchHikerXF

    What's the knot you're using?
  3. atreeperson

    Work shirts with business logo?

    Those shirts just last forever!
  4. atreeperson

    Work shirts with business logo?

    I was going to write that they are a non prison made in USA brand, but wanted to check before posting. I emailed BAYSIDE asking "...Does Bayside use the labor of incarcerated people in its manufacturing or supply chain?..." Someone called me only a few minutes after I emailed- we spoke for a...
  5. atreeperson

    Work shirts with business logo?

    https://usabayside.com/product/5100/
  6. atreeperson

    Anyone using an aluminum dump trailer?

    I don't have the details, but i heard from a local dock builder that there is a company in the Boston area that will galvanize whatever. They drive their custom built trailers down, pull the axles and reinstall once done- no idea on price but a cool idea for us in the salt air
  7. atreeperson

    How to Get Power from a Pulley

    Someone had a long post on this a while ago where they had color drawings and described pulleys as being a type of ramp simple machine. Either knudeNoggin or treespyder iirc
  8. atreeperson

    Break test results of various rigging slings constructed of 12 strand hollow braid

    I have heard that as the explanation for why they are built with 3 crosses. I made one years ago w 2 that we beat the hell out of, pockets shifting was never an issue. I wonder if having the pockets not locked could equalize load better? It just seems unnecessary to do the 3 crosses, but I'd be...
  9. atreeperson

    Break test results of various rigging slings constructed of 12 strand hollow braid

    If you do another round I'd love to see tests on an ultra sling with only 2 crosses between pockets and I'd be happy to cover that test and materials $
  10. atreeperson

    Beefy hedge shears

    Yeah not saying they aren't filling in. Just that clients expectations can often be for continually solid green hedge, and it's possible to with enough thinning
  11. atreeperson

    Beefy hedge shears

    IMO, you havent opened the structure enough yet If you want it to still be green after heavy shearing I've used echo gas shears that would gnaw thru 1 inch stuff. I'd also personally follow the heavy shearing with loppers or saw to clean up the nastiest stubbed off cuts. cutting back to...
  12. atreeperson

    Today....

    That's so much work! Also nice TDI- you running wvo or bio?
  13. atreeperson

    c

    Gender neutral canoe paddle carving!
  14. atreeperson

    GRCS mounting mod

    Anyone hear back from the manufacturer?
  15. atreeperson

    Better than Felco #2?

    That's super interesting @Muggs ! I hated the anvil style I've used, maybe just not sharpening enough What are some reasons you prefer that style?
  16. atreeperson

    Anyone using an aluminum dump trailer?

    @XTREEC what brand/ Distributor are you looking at? Approx price?
  17. atreeperson

    10mm lanyard options

    I also like 10mm OP lanyards.10mm reep is too soft for lanyard use IMO, so is 10mm stable braid
  18. atreeperson

    patellofemoral arthralgia, tree work, and misalignment

    In before Merle to recommend Thomas Hanna's Somatics book https://www.thriftbooks.com/a/thomas-hanna/203697/ I've had good luck with doing movement practices from the book
  19. atreeperson

    Anyone use Leonardi Friction Manager?

    Have not used, looks like a non improvement to my eye
  20. atreeperson

    Today....

    My friend Jed used to call that "Burger Kinging" and it is so fun to do!

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom