Search results

  1. atreeperson

    (Solved) WTB a used smaller spider lift

    That's a cutie!
  2. atreeperson

    New device from ISC

    Can someone post a screenshot for us non facebook users?
  3. atreeperson

    Salsco 6" Tracked Chipper - price drop - $23,000

    Phew, so glad it doesn't have hydraulic lift crush so I can stop lusting after this machine!
  4. atreeperson

    Drone use

    I got a DJI mini 3 last year- very useful, but by lots of batteries. run time is like 20 min per, but WAY less if it is breezy
  5. atreeperson

    Beeline Splice Instructions

    Bro lemme share how to clean up that link! The website starts with Https:// Everything after a (?)question mark is tracking information for people to sponge up your data https://www.samsonrope.com/docs/default-source/splice-instructions/dblbrd_c2_eye_splice_web.pdf
  6. atreeperson

    Poetry thread

    The More Loving One by W.H. Auden Looking up at the stars, I know quite well That, for all they care, I can go to hell, But on earth indifference is the least We have to dread from man or beast. How should we like it were stars to burn With a passion for us we could not return? If equal...
  7. atreeperson

    Poetry thread

    Another one by Danusha Laméris called Feeding the Worms Ever since I found out that earth worms have taste buds all over the delicate pink strings of their bodies, I pause dropping apple peels into the compost bin, imagine the dark, writhing ecstasy, the sweetness of apples permeating their...
  8. atreeperson

    Poetry thread

    This is my favorite poem at the moment Small Kindnesses by Danusha Laméris I’ve been thinking about the way, when you walk down a crowded aisle, people pull in their legs to let you by. Or how strangers still say “bless you” when someone sneezes, a leftover from the Bubonic plague. “Don’t...
  9. atreeperson

    Today....

    I was going to write up my how to- but my first pic loaded sideways too! Seems like it loads images so the long side is horizontal/ in landscape format?
  10. atreeperson

    SRS rope and hitch

    What is your lanyard / other climb system? Interesting looking blue carabiner
  11. atreeperson

    Pfaner Protos integral helmet

    @Tom Dunlap these posts look an awful lot like spam
  12. atreeperson

    GL insurance 2025

    I'm around 1500 for no equipment or employees FYI
  13. atreeperson

    Would you climb these dead trees?

    In possible root compromised situations Rig stays like tall ships- one against lean is good, 2 like rigging a gin pole is better, 3 got many an upright dead white pine spar around cape horn in a gale
  14. atreeperson

    Canopy Anchors

    If you look at the pics from moss, the f8 never gets loaded across both eyes
  15. atreeperson

    Canopy Anchors

    Pretty high chance of weird cross load- would not use
  16. atreeperson

    New HitchHikerXF

    No knot needed- put 1/2twist in correct size webbing loop for your chest- making figure 8. cross over on back and one arm thru each loop- clip w carabiner on front for tending. Unclipped it just rides on shoulders no problem- if you use rated carabiner and sling, you also have a great...
  17. atreeperson

    Logos, branding, shirts, etc.

    Really love the pink shirts!
  18. atreeperson

    Arbor trolley

    100%
  19. atreeperson

    Arbor trolley

    I understand being frustrated with people making mistakes but that's a bad take. Eroding that worker protection would be abused horribly. Wage theft by employers is already the largest single category of theft in the USA and we do not need to create more ways for shitty bosses to steal from...
  20. atreeperson

    Food Thread

    Do you take pictures and use the buzz in a web browser on your phone?

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom